“Fast, Fair Food” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fast, Fair Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my wife as we spent the day in Downtown Disney. There was a huge line, but they moved through it very quickly. I will say that this place is efficient. However, they got our order wrong. They failed to alert us when it was ready and we waited quite a while for our food. The food itself tasted like it was quickly prepared. If your primary need is fast and convenient then this is OK. Otherwise, find someplace else to eat.

Visited November 2013
Earl_Sandwich, Guest Relations Manager at Earl of Sandwich, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Please accept our apologies for your experience.  We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you.  Could you please reply back with your e-mail address?  We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests.  Thank you.

Crystal River, Florida
“Delcious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great as usual this is my favorite time of the year at Earls. My husband had the Cranberry Turkey and I had the orignal which is the Roast Beef they were both amazing. It's always crowded but the line moves fast. If you haven't been it's a mudt not to mention reasonable prices.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fleet, Hampshire
“Great value, great location, great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a popular place and the lines are usually snaking out of the door - don't be put off, the counter service is very quick and the lines will move fast. This is a great place to stop for a good value meal; the sandwiches are made fresh to order. The roast beef signature hot roll is fabulous. We also tried the new Thai wrap and that was excellent.

Would highly recommend a visit, for a quick and reasonably priced anytime snack.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“OMG Thanksgiving on a bun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

This place never disappoints and is one of my favorite spots in disney world. It is affordable and the food is always fresh and good. It is always crowded but the line moves and there is plenty of seating. I decided to try the holiday turkey sandwich and it was so good. Thanksgiving on a bun. I loved it. Turkey, gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce on a nice bun. It is served warm. I would recommend it and have it again. Yummy. Check it out. I think they are offering this sandwich year round now.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome food, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the prices at this location. The food was really good as well and the waited time was not bad considering the lineup. The one issue I did have is they called me to get my order and I realized I was short a soup that ordered so they got that for me. When I got outside to our table and unpacked things, I realized they had forgot my son's sandwich. All worked out find and I guess that's bound to happen when you are pumping out that kind of volume. Overall I was very happy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere