“Great sandwich at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great sandwich at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I spent a few days in Orlando to visit family in the area .having been to to all of the resorts with our children through the years we choose to spend time at Downtown Disney That's how we found EARL OF SANDWICH. The price for a great sandwich was very reasonable especially at Disneys standards I tried a few different types and all were good my wife had the salads and she thought they were great All the sandwiches were $5.99 as well as the salads give it a try much better then subway

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Tonawanda, New York
“Best Value in Disney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

After spending a LOT of money on restaurants at our resort, we were looking for a yummy, cheap dinner option at Downtown Disney one night. Upon researching on Yelp, I came across Earl of Sandwich, which I remember seeing in Las Vegas and thinking "why are all those people standing in line for a sandwich when there's so much good food to be had?" Well, count me in, because I'm a believer now. This is HANDS DOWN the best value meal in all of Disney World.

We went for an early dinner on a week day, around 5:30pm or so, and the line was non existant... which was actually stressful because we had no idea what we wanted! They have this ordering system down to a science and its very efficient. We ended up getting The Earl's Club (basically a BLT plus turkey) and The Caribbean Jerk Chicken sandwiches, as well as a bowl of the Chicken Tortilla soup. That plus a drink came to about $16... extremely cheap by Disney standards. The sandwiches were so good, mainly due to the bread. Its baked fresh every day, and it a little crusty on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside. The soup was okay for me, but my husband really liked it. My only regret? That we didn't get a few more sandwiches to go for lunch the next day.

We will definitely be back (probably multiple times) the next time we are at Downtown Disney.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Management please read this!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Although its in a tourist area, we are locals and enjoy dining at the earl on a regular basis. The food is good, the price is right. For a while the sandwiches started getting a little "thin" but on last visit they seemed fuller and back to normal portions.
Note to management:
Please redesign/ renovate ! Move the drink machine onto an "island" with two machines back to back. Move the utensils out of the corner. Move all of this away from the pickup line! Change the seating so you can accommodate more people. Enclose the patio and air condition it, put in big windows that can be opened up in the nice weather. You can afford to hire staff to go from table to table, cleaning and bringing utensils, drink refills, napkins (like Wolfgang puck express). A mom dining with kids should not have to hike inside to the drink machine, fighting the crowds etc. The crowd that is picking up is blocking up the crowd trying to get a drink. Please fix this. Also, the fan above the cashiers heads is covered in grease and dirt, please clean it! Gross and definitely a health hazard.
Thank you :) We will continue to recommend Earl of Sandwich and patronize your business. I hope we can look forward to some improvements.

Toronto, Canada
“Must try, fresh tasty sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you like sandwiches , you should go here. The food, ingredients are fresh and the bread is soft, fresh and crispy. Too good. The price is reasonable too

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Packed for lunch but a good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I didn't have great expectations for this place as it was packed to the gills for lunch on a Wednesday afternoon. It did take a few minutes to get through the line but the staff worked it as best they could. The sandwich blew my expectations out of the water. It was really good. I had the Hawaiian chicken sandwich. My wife had the ham and swiss and also commented how good her sandwich was. I will be back for sure.

Visited February 2013