“Earl of goodness!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts & soups.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Earl of goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Didn't really know what to expect of this place considering it was a Disney attraction restaurant. But I am sooo glad we ate there. The food was soo good. My initial thoughts were it was going to taste like mass manufactured expensive park food. Boy was I wrong. We got the Hawaiian chicken and meatball sandwhiches. They were so delectible! I mean so much I went back there for dinner another night and by passed so many other highly rated places. The price wasn't to bad either considering the location. Service was great also, but thats one thing I knew wouldn't fall short of expectation because it's Disney. Good eating here!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“Great service good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Just had dinner here. Sandwiches were an excellent value for Disney property prices. I found the potato soup to be excellent! My meatball sandwich with it was very unique. Not the best meatball sandwich I've ever had but I would eat it again anytime. My wife loved her sandwich with turkey cranberries and sharp cheddar. My daughter wasnt a huge fan of the bread.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Byron Center
“YUM!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place always is a "must go to" for me. The sandwiches are so reasonably priced, haven't changed n a couple of years, at $5.99 and big enough to satisfy. So may varieties too! Plus soups , salads, desserts! My wife made the comment that next time we should share a sandwich as they are so filling! I don't see that happening as I can eat one myself!!!! They now serve Breakfast sandwiches until 11:00 a.m. each day, only $3.99 for a good sized sandwich!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great place to pickup lunch at Downtown Disney. Great sandwiches. Place is usually busy, but line moved quickly and service was fast

Visited January 2013
New Britain, Connecticut
“Most tasty sandwiches!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Always go here when I'm in Orlando. Both the sandwiches and soup never disappoint. Favorite sandwiches are the original and the caprese. Favorite soup is the broccoli and cheddar soup. All sandwiches are $5.99!!! They have salads and sides too.

Visited January 2013