“Great place to get away from the heat” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #709 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Benbrook
“Great place to get away from the heat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Food was average and too expensive for what you get. Very crowded in June even at 2:00 PM. Rude/angry people all around--even the "cast members" are pushy in June when a lot of people have come through, Neat atmosphere. . .

Visited June 2013

61% Recommend
Halifax, Canada
“Eat while overlooking It's A Small World!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday and it was very busy! We even waited until around 2:30-3 to skip the lunch time rush. The ordering lines moved quite quickly though and cast member were around handing out menus to look at. We wanted to try here as they had a new menu and some different choices. My boyfriend tried the Meatball Sub - he was looking forward to trying this for some time and he really enjoyed it. The meatballs were quite large, the sauce was good and the roll was fresh. I tried the BBQ flatbread and it was enjoyable. The chicken was plentiful and it was very tasty. A little heavy on the onions for me though. The chocolate gelato I had for dessert was excellent! We wanted to sit overlooking It's A Small World but couldn't find any free tables. We did sit fairly close and could still see into the attraction. There is also seating upstairs and outside. Lots of places to sit! It was dimly lit inside as well which was a nice break from the hot sun. I'd recommend trying here at least once!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Johnstown, Ohio
“Fast and convenient food in and AC building.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I liked that the employees help to find a table for your family when it is really busy. Also, the lines move quickly.

Visited May 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
“Busy, but Pinocchio Village Haus is very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ate here twice one day (for lunch and dinner), simply because we did not have Table Service dinner reservations for our day at Magic Kingdom.

I was not expecting much when we walked in, because honestly I had never read anything in particular about the restaurant. I have to say everything was very good though. I first had an Italian sub flatbread for lunch, and then the caprese flatbread for dinner. My children had chicken nuggets and pepperoni and cheese flatbreads. My wife had the BBQ chicken flatbread. I sampled all of them, and they were all very good.

This is just quick service, so don't expect a gourmet experience - but you can't go wrong with a hungry family, coming to this place. You get ample quality food, and it fills the belly.

If you get the right spot in the restaurant, you can also overlook the entrance and queue to It's a Small World. That was pretty neat, as we got such a viewing spot for our dinner.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back again for a meal next time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Just Outside Nashvegas, TN
“Flatbread Pizzas..Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We decided to try this for lunch one day and were presently surprised. My DH got the BBQ chicken and it was loaded with chicken and cheese. He said it was great. I had the Caprese and it was FINE! It was topped with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar. Beyond tasty for theme park food. It was 25+ bucks for 2 pizzas and 2 drinks but I expected that at Disney.
When I return to the Magic Kingdom, I will be eating here.
This is located right across the way from Peter Pan's Flight and next door to Its a Small World.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere