“Succulent - not greasy!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #531 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Diner, Hamburgers, Chicken Wings
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Greg's Place is a family owned and operated restaurant with more than 25 flavors of wings, fresh cut steaks, and hand made burgers, all cooked on an open flame grill. You're sure to find something for everyone.
Merritt Island, Florida
“Succulent - not greasy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

With little to eat in the house, I decided to order take-out from Greg's Place which despite being located very close to me, I have never visited in the 3+ years I've lived in Orlando. I'm not usually into wings, as I've had them from various pizza joints through the years and went off them. I was pleasantly surprised with Greg's Place's wings. I ordered 10 of the "spicy mango" - while I definitely tasted mango, there was nothing I would call particularly spicy about them at all. Nevertheless, they were meaty and juicy without being greasy! Amazing food for the price and a good quantity too. I ordered a side of onion rings, but needn't have bothered. The wings were plenty! I certainly will return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Amazing Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I love this place. We go on his dinner breaks from work and for $20 we leave extremely stuffed. S much food! Amazing wings and fries. Even their ranch for the wings is good!

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“The BEST wings EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2008

I live in Dallas, Texas - we love our wings - but every year when I travel to Orlando I can not wait to get some hot wings from Greg's place - he also cooks a mean burger. Actually everything there is awesome down to the sweet tea.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Are you a real wing lover?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2005

I grew up in Satellite Beach eating wings at a place called Frankie's they were the number 1 wings in the world as far as im concerned. I recently moved to Orlando and Frankie's is now under new ownership. Greg's Place is the only place that has ever come close. Theyre prices are GREAT the portions are generous and the wings are out of this world. Puts this together with an ACTUAL family owned and run buisness and theyre an awesome combination. Greg's Place is excellent!!!