“Great Mediterranean Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #666 of 3,143 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Halal
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are located in the Marketplace At Dr. Phillips blvd and Sand Lake Rd.
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Great Mediterranean Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have had Mediterranean food both on the meddle east and in the US and this is one of the best I have had. We got a deal on Groupon and decided to try it. We had the Kabob Combo (shish kabob, shish tawood, and kafta and a bed of rice and house salad), Gyro (mix of lamb and beef marinated with spices, slowly roasted on low fire and served on a bed of rice and house salad). We also tried the Turkish coffee. The entire meal was very good. Will be going back before we leave. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food but no wine ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

It is not the first time I go there .
usually It is for lunch .
Like I do not drink any alcool during the day ....it was not a problem .
But last time I went there it was for dinner and to be honest I would appreciate a good glass of wine with my couscous .
whatever the food is delicious

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great food and even greater service. We come from NJ TO ORLANDO every year and found this place through groupon, boy am I glad we did! Best lamb shank ever and owner is very nice and friendly... Will be back again until we r here :)

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good food, good price, Halal food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I first found tihs place via Groupon, which I didn't buy the coupon.
I went there once I was so hungry, and the food was so reasonably priced, and also was good food.
Specifically since they serve Halal food, I like it so much, and it is close to where I work, which add more value to that.
I have so far tried their Gyro Wrap (which comes with fries and 12 Oz can of soda for 6.99)
and I am so pleased with them :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My friend and I came here for lunch while we were visiting Orlando, because I had bought a Groupon. We were skeptical, as the shopping center was almost deserted, and the restaurant was empty. Boy, were we surprised! We were seated outside on the patio, which was lovely. The service was very good, and the food was fantastic! I ordered the lamb gyro; my friend had the schwarma; we shared the sampler platter (hummus, babaganouch, grape leaves, etc.). It was all delicious; the prices were very reasonable and the servings were huge. I definitely recommend this place, and will certainly be back the next time I am in Orlando.

• Visited April 2013