“Good food, good price, Halal food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #802 of 3,093 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Halal
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are located in the Marketplace At Dr. Phillips blvd and Sand Lake Rd.
Orlando, Florida
“Good food, good price, Halal food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I first found tihs place via Groupon, which I didn't buy the coupon.
I went there once I was so hungry, and the food was so reasonably priced, and also was good food.
Specifically since they serve Halal food, I like it so much, and it is close to where I work, which add more value to that.
I have so far tried their Gyro Wrap (which comes with fries and 12 Oz can of soda for 6.99)
and I am so pleased with them :)

• Visited May 2013

82% Recommend
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My friend and I came here for lunch while we were visiting Orlando, because I had bought a Groupon. We were skeptical, as the shopping center was almost deserted, and the restaurant was empty. Boy, were we surprised! We were seated outside on the patio, which was lovely. The service was very good, and the food was fantastic! I ordered the lamb gyro; my friend had the schwarma; we shared the sampler platter (hummus, babaganouch, grape leaves, etc.). It was all delicious; the prices were very reasonable and the servings were huge. I definitely recommend this place, and will certainly be back the next time I am in Orlando.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“It's okay ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Being born and raised in the middle east . I Love their food!Now with this restaurant for the price its not a bad deal .I've got a groupon deal online which saved me atleast 30, We ordered 2 orders of lamb which has 2 legs each order, which was 21$ each. Wife ordered shish kabob which was 18$ and mother in law orders meat shawarma which was about 15$.All the food we're great! specially the Lamb was so soft and delicate but grilled on the outside.the kabob was also good not great but good.the ice tea we ordered though taste like a lipton ice tea mix ? .guava juice is good.Customer service is good.I like the ambience here since they play arabin music .For some people it might be annoying specially if they put it too loud .but that'
s the reason why you are eating here , its suppose to feel like in middle east ..

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Food was just ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok. A little plain though. Thought value for money was ok. You can't order specials if you use groupon to pay for your meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monroeville, New Jersey
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Love this place. we make it a point to visit when in Orlando.We started off with falafel. Gyros were cooked perfectly.

• Visited September 2012