“Good Variety...But Crowded!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #427 of 3,496 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Asian, Vegetarian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: From Asian noodle bowls to made-to-order sandwiches served on artisan breads, choices are plentiful at this collection of restaurants that offer quick service.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Variety...But Crowded!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stoop for lunch on one of our days in Epcot during our recent 10 night stay at Disney World. My wife and son shared a pork banh mi style Panini (kind of spicy) and a side salad. I had a great roasted beet and goat cheese salad with mangos and a honey sherry dressing. Best salad in Disney World. Go early or late, as it is very crowded at lunch and dinner time.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank John B

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Wonderful Beat and Goat Cheese Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you love chopped beets and goat cheese, this is the salad for you. I always get this and have for years. It is so delicious and so very light when walking around at WDW in the heat. It has always been consistent and tasted exactly the same. I can depend on this salad for being light, delicious, and the just perfect amount of dressing.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank minniemoomoo
Reading
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Have eaten there several times over the years, and it never disappoints. Good selection of food, and generally excellent quality. Great value, and easily the best location for Quick Service meals.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank john02345
Colorado Springs, CO
“Easily the best quick serve option at WDW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a couple of meals here while at Epcot and thought it was the best of the quick service options we tried. The oak grilled salmon and green beans were excellent and the chicken caesar salad was delicious. They have a nice variety of options.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank LisaM81
Massachusetts
“Best Quick Serve Food At Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was the best quick food at disney. My son and husband and I ate there twice for lunch while we were at disney. One time I had a turkey sandwhich on chiabatta bread that came with potato salad (without mayonaise). The second time I had salmon with seasoned potatoes and very fresh steamed green beans. My husband had an asian dish one time and a tuna steak salad another. My son had 2 asian dishes. They also had the widest selection of desserts for the meal plan that I saw the entire trip....by far. All of it was delicious and not at all what I expected from quick serve. It was busy but we found a table both times. It is in the land pavillion. If you don't want a burger and soggy fries, go here.

• Visited April 2013