“I agree with one time is enough...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Moroccan
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Biloxi, Mississippi
“I agree with one time is enough...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wanted the kids to experience the dancing and food, but really, were done. This was the second time we've come and I think the dessert kills the whole thing for me. All the dishes prior to dessert were good. Seating with reservations took forever and the servers were not very friendly or enthused about working. I think it may be a result of the culture. I have nothing to complain about. The food was good, entertainment nice, just not our ballywick. Everyone should try though at least once.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Not my type”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you like Moroccan food, you may love this. It was not my cup of tea. The food was bland, but I had never eaten this type of food. I just wanted to try and eat at all the countries in Epcot. I would go back as I have learned to try different things and give it another chance. However, it is hard with so many choices at Epcot.

Visited October 2012
“Worst meal I have ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Please do not eat here. The setting is nice the welcome was nice but the food disgusting. I left 90% of my meal and my kids left it all untouched. No attempt was made to find out why or did we want something else. Had to leave and eat some where else. Do not eat here.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you like something a bit different, go here! The food is maxing an great entertainment too. If I've one criticism, I'd say dim the lighting - it makes it a bit cafeteria- ish

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Favorite meal of the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was by far my favorite meal of our entire Disney vacation (even better than Cinderella's castle, although that may be because our group was sans children). I was nervous because I can sometimes be a picky eater, but the food was incredible. The atmosphere was very unique--Moroccan music, architecture, and live entertainment--and the service was great too.

Visited January 2013