“Lovely” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you like something a bit different, go here! The food is maxing an great entertainment too. If I've one criticism, I'd say dim the lighting - it makes it a bit cafeteria- ish

Visited July 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Favorite meal of the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was by far my favorite meal of our entire Disney vacation (even better than Cinderella's castle, although that may be because our group was sans children). I was nervous because I can sometimes be a picky eater, but the food was incredible. The atmosphere was very unique--Moroccan music, architecture, and live entertainment--and the service was great too.

Visited January 2013
WI
“Worth it just for the Sangria!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Find out the show times and reserve then so you get the whole experience. It's a great way to try some new foods but our favorite is the amazing Sangria. You can go to this restaurant using the Disney dining.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hickory, North Carolina
“Go at a time when the music and dancing will be during your meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We wanted to eat here because we knew it would be different, and it was. It was also very good. They do not have the music/belly dancer all the time. So, plan your meal accordingly. There are times listed in the events of the day that you get at Epcot when you enter. We did not have a reservation, but were seated immediately. That's the bad thing---I tried to make a reservation on my Disney app, it said none were available. But we walked up, no waiting, and it was not crowded at all. The tile work is beautiful. The music and dancing were a great part of the whole experience. The food was very good. One of our favorites was the beef Brewat Rolls. They have beef inside phylo-type dough baked perfectly, but with cinnamon and powdered sugar on top. I know it sounds strange, but it was tasty. The chicken Kabobs were quite spicy, but paired with the sweet couscous, it too was good. The bazaar outside was a great mood-setting way to walk in. Great experience!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Delish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Loved: the Royal Feast because I got to try some amazing new foods that I had never eaten, the musicians, the family friendly belly dancer, the ambience, how few people were there (no crowds!)
Disliked: the temptation to eat way more than I needed to, the kids menu

Visited June 2013