“Finest restaurant at Disney World” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Moroccan, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
“Finest restaurant at Disney World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Spices and sweet delicate meals in a grandiose palace with live band and a belly dancer. The diner for two will cost the same as the entry to Epcot for two adults, but it is worth it.

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
“Finest cuisine in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

A diner for two with a drink will cost you the same as the entry to Epcot for adults, but its so worth it, especially if you got the meal plan plus dining option. Flavors are delicate and sweet, and it tastes just like in Morocco. The servers care about the client's experience and there is also a live band with a beautiful belly dancer to liven up the atmosphere in this grandiose dining palace.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

the lunch special is a very good value and the luncheon entertainment with a belly dancer was quite the treat

Uk
“Good but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

As the title says - good food but a little expensive. We all enjoyed the starters and mains; the coffee was poor though. Service was efficient- sometimes too so, clearing up when two of the party had not finished. At $300 for 6 people with one round of drinks it seems pricey: more so when you consider we were in and out in 45 minutes.

Dalton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrilble service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was here last september and I am sad to have to put "horrible" with anything Disney related, bc I absolutely LOVE Disney! However, this experience left a sour taste in my mouth. I will start off by saying that the atmosphere was excellent and my family and I enjoyed the belly dancer. The food was great, but our service was absolutely horrible. The waiter was rude and he did not seem to appreciate the fact that we were paying with the "Disney Dining Plan." He was half way decent until it came time to pay and to have us sing for our tab. He prefilled and unreasonable percentage for his tip. He handed us the receipt for us to sing and when we started asking questions he got very defensive and extremely rude. He literaly pulled the pen from my aunts hand and we coulld tell how mad he was because we changed the tip percentage. I am good tipper, but after his attitude I would not have even left him one cent!! He did not deserve it! It is sad that he was working there, because if was not for him, I would have given this restaurant an excellent review. I hope if you decide to go this employee is no longer there!

• Visited September 2012