“great lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

the lunch special is a very good value and the luncheon entertainment with a belly dancer was quite the treat

Visited April 2013

Uk
“Good but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

As the title says - good food but a little expensive. We all enjoyed the starters and mains; the coffee was poor though. Service was efficient- sometimes too so, clearing up when two of the party had not finished. At $300 for 6 people with one round of drinks it seems pricey: more so when you consider we were in and out in 45 minutes.

Visited April 2013
Dalton, Georgia
“Horrilble service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was here last september and I am sad to have to put "horrible" with anything Disney related, bc I absolutely LOVE Disney! However, this experience left a sour taste in my mouth. I will start off by saying that the atmosphere was excellent and my family and I enjoyed the belly dancer. The food was great, but our service was absolutely horrible. The waiter was rude and he did not seem to appreciate the fact that we were paying with the "Disney Dining Plan." He was half way decent until it came time to pay and to have us sing for our tab. He prefilled and unreasonable percentage for his tip. He handed us the receipt for us to sing and when we started asking questions he got very defensive and extremely rude. He literaly pulled the pen from my aunts hand and we coulld tell how mad he was because we changed the tip percentage. I am good tipper, but after his attitude I would not have even left him one cent!! He did not deserve it! It is sad that he was working there, because if was not for him, I would have given this restaurant an excellent review. I hope if you decide to go this employee is no longer there!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sharon, Massachusetts
“Nice surprise at EPCOT where you can actually get in for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We could not find anywhere with reservations for a sit down dinner at Epcot or boardwalk and found this. What a nice surprise.

Food was excellent and not obscenely overpriced either. Basic middle eastern fare, but well done, most of us had the various kabobs and cous cous entrees. Meat was done well and slide off the fork without a knife, and the cous cous and salads were excellent.

Kids meals were fine and they even had pasta for them if they were picky.

Belly dancers and music was a nice touch as well, and entertaining.
Art work inside the building, at the back of the Moroccan pavilion was also quite ornate and made for a nice atmosphere. We would go back

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Best Disney Restaurant We've Been To!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been coming to Disney World for the past three years, and I have been coming since I was a kid (she demands we come every year to get a little bit of her missed Disney child experiences back), and this is the best Disney restaurant we've been to! We've tried out many of the other Epcot World Showcase dining establishments, but this was hands down the best. We had the Mediterranean Salad for two appetizer and the Goat Cheese appetizer, and both were some of the best african/middle-eastern food we've had. The service was wonderful (Faysal and Latifa), who were warm, attentive, and fun. The atmosphere was perfect, not too loud and not too quiet, well-lit, the belly-dancing was fun and the guitar and drumming was a great back-drop to the evening. Highest recommendation.

• Visited April 2013