“Reminded me of home” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Reminded me of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Being married to a Moroccan it made sense to me to go to Restaurant Marrakech on our recent trip to Epcot. I have to say, this is as realistic to Morocco as you will get. The food is excellent and has all the traditional spices and flavours of Moroccan cooking. Reminded my husband and I of being back home. Service is wonderful and went out of their way to keep guests happy. If you want to experience a real taste for Morocco then please check this place out, it is wonderful!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston
“Good but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a sit down Morracan restaurant at Epcot, disneyworld. The food was good, the belly dancer and music fun but the selection very typical and boring. We love middle eastern/Mediterranean food but our choices were lemon chicken or shish-kabob. Not very inspired. As we walked by the counter restaurant it had much more fun and different choices. Next time---we eat there.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Had an awesome lunch at Epcot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stopped by for lunch and ordered the lunch special (Appetizer, entrée, and desert) for $20 per person. Appetizer consisted of a salad and a beef roll (powdered sugar outside); the main dish had two chicken kebobs on a bed of rice. For desert they give you an assortment of small baklavas (veryyyyyyy good)!!! The hostess and the wait staff were fun and very helpful, and the dancer and two musicians were entertaining. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice lunch or dinner at the park.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Coto de Caza, California
“Marrakesh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a late lunch at Marrakesh and thought the food was OK. Not the best Moroccan food I've ever had but not bad either. I don't think I would go there again. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't good enough to make me want to try it again.

Visited April 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Dinner and Dancing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have eaten at Moroccan restaurants before and my party was looking forward to sampling exotic and flavorful dishes. Moroccan food exhibits an extensive variety as the country has been influenced by many different ethnic groups and religions – it is a true melting pot of cultures and cuisines. My son ordered the goat cheese appetizer followed by the chicken kabob. The appetizer was excellent and if it is offered in the counter service restaurant in the front of the Morocco section, give it a try. My wife had the royal feast and I had the Marrakesh feast – a sampling of two appetizers, three meats and assorted baklava for dessert. It was all fresh and very good. This was paired with a French “merlot style” wine at $8 per glass. The meal was unhurried and we got to enjoy the musicians and belly dancer for two sets.

• 4 of 5 stars Food