“Great Beef Noodle Soup” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lotus Blossom Cafe

Lotus Blossom Cafe
EPCOT, China Pavillion, China Pavillion, Epcot, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,530 of 3,178 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Frisco, Texas
“Great Beef Noodle Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was a great quick service restaurant in Epcot. It's located in China and is always crowded. There is covered seating, although it's not completely enclosed. The beef noodle soup was delicious - best I've ever had. It's very flavorful and you get a nice portion. They have a nice variety of other chinese dishes. It's a good alternative if you don't want to spend more money to eat at the sit down restaurant next door. The staff is always so friendly.

Visited December 2012

Kershaw, South Carolina
“A nice place to people watch if you're able”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I probably ordered food here at an odd time of day since one of the perks that I experienced was that I was able to sit by myself, look out into the park, and just take everything in. The weather was cool and breezy, and the little patio area was simply a nice place to people watch within the China Pavilion. Seating was comfortable, and the eating area itself was very clean.

Ordering food is pretty standard for an amusement park. Someone hands you a menu and asks you to point at what you want. By the time you pay, someone likely already has your food prepared. The woman serving my food banged the tray against a counter. I was actually worried that the food had touched the counter, but it turns out, nothing was harmed. It was just the tray that hit it.

The pricing is just a tad high, though. I paid more for my orange chicken there than I did for my honey chicken at Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe in Animal Kingdom the following day. I also received more food at Yak & Yeti.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pgh PA
“Great Little Place with Pretty View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a good little quick service restaurant in China section of Epcot. Its tucked away but still has a pretty view of the buildings/surroundings. It was not crowded when we went (11:30 on a Saturday) Food was good, service very fast and they had kids meals (which I ordered as well to save money, plenty to eat and comes with a drink!) Will definately visit again!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, PA
“Great quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Photo menu inside at the order stand so you know exactly what you get. Standard chinese food options not much different from those found anywhere else but it is quick service - I would think the sit down restaurant is a little more genuine in flavors/preparation. If you are on the dining plan (which includes dessert) you get wonderful icecream - I love the caramel ginger ice cream and was so excited they had it. Tried it last hear at the Wine and Food Festival kiosk and was disappointed it wasn't at the kiosk this year - I was like a kid on Christmas when I realized we could get this ice cream at this location! Quick service, standard American Chinese food.

Visited October 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“QUICK!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Ok if you want quick service,not my kind of place but my husband loved it.Good menu with lots of choice but just too much food for me !

Visited September 2012