“Great Time for the Family” 5 of 5 stars

$55*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: You are invited to step into the world of comedy, mystery and intrigue at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows. You will mingle with unusual characters…watch out! The action is fast and the laughter is contagious as you become the detective and solve the crime through a live interrogation! You’ll enjoy appetizers, salad, choice of delicious dinner (Cornish Hen, Cheese Lasagna with or without Meatballs or Prime Rib for an additional charge), choice of mystery dessert and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. Fantastic group rates for parties of 15 or more. Great for all ages! Shows can also travel to the location of your choice! Call for reservations
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Time for the Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I'm giving this 5 stars despite the extremely lacking bar service, because we were there the day after Christmas and the second bartender didn't show up. Took my two kids, ages 14 and 10. They loved it, and asked me to find something similar in our hometown. I must have ADHD, because I was more focused on the character-acting than on the story and my solutions were moronic. Meanwhile my kids both solved the crime. (Maybe they watch too much CSI). The actors were talented and snarky, yet also patient, working to balance snark with customer service. I say this because they carefully handled the challenge of some dip**** bringing a toddler who (despite OBVIOUS rules) did not take said toddler from the room when it cried, instead entertaining the noisy creature with coos at their table. Do not bring a baby to this event. It takes a while, gets active, and guests need to be able to hear to participate. Food was enjoyable, and you can't beat bottomless beer and wine (although Budweiser, I guess that can be beat actually). The actors character-posed for pics with my kids, wrapping up the event with a great memoir. Would definitely go again.

Vancouver
“Great night activity in Orlando!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My sister and I (both in our 20s) went to Sleuths after a day at Universal Studios. It was a great, engaging show that kept us very entertained. The food was delicious, the drinks plentiful, and the actors great. They even remembered me and made jokes with me! Highly recommended!

Ontario
7 attraction reviews
“Fun Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

While on vacation in Universal Studios in Orlando, we went off site to attend this attraction. (http://www.sleuths.com) This is one of those murder mystery and dinner events, where the diners try to solve the murder that has taken place on the stage as performed by a troupe of very talented and funny actors. Your meal, your drinks and the production are all included in the price, which I think was about $65.00 per person (December 2013). We had a wonderful time here – the production was hilarious, the food was delicious and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it. You need a time commitment of approximately 3 hours.

Mansfield, Ohio
“Good family fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Although this dinner theater was a little pricey, it was close to our hotel so we chose this one. The food was very good. It was funny and the character's interacted with the audience. It was good clean family fun.

Visited January 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
18 attraction reviews
“Good night out with plenty of laughs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I went and we had a great time. Although we had to sit with two other groups we had a great time getting to know each other while observing the actors and events going on around us. The acting was very good with good crowd interactions. The food wasn't the best, but no complaints. Fun event for the whole family, even my teenage daughter enjoyed herself (and that's saying a lot) :)