“Waste of money and time!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Argentinean, Spanish, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
“Waste of money and time!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited on a recent trip to Florida The 3 of us shared a parrillada for 2 people. My wife and mother in law are both from Buenos Aires so they know what this should be. Even they were perplexed on what kind of meat was served. 1 blood sausage, 1 regular sausage, 2 tiny rib bones and i mean tiny. We all asked for frnch fries. We got about 6 each. We all asked for salad. What wr got was one tiny soup bowl for sharing. When i asked the waitress about this you could see her embaressment when she said that was the salad for the 3 of us. My wife could here the cook yelling in the kitchen when ee asked the waitress about the salad. Meat was absolutely horrible. Tough and grissly could have been gorilla meat for all we know. They will never see us again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
Miami, Florida, USA
“Best grilled beef in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was lookring for a good choice for grill steak in Orlando and I founded, this place has the argentinan secret about how to cook the beef!!. It is not a fancy place but for sure is the best choice if you want to eat beef. Good attention and reasonables prices ,you have to take care before visit this places because they work only wed-sun after 3 pm, I'm not completally sure about working hours ,check before .

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Poor quality beef...bait and switch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I took some friends for a batchlor party dinner. I ordered the Paraillada expecting the grill...instead I was given the meat on a fajita hot plate. The cuts of meat appeared and tasted like rubber...greasy rubber. They include a homemade sausage...looks good on the plate but it's not fit for human consumption. It's stuffed with fat, beans, and ligaments (literally). The bread was ok. The fries were good.
Overall, if you want to eat good beef, skip this place. It's an expensive gimmick. We ordered a side of black beans. I suspect they opened a can of beans and served it in bowl.
Ah, my favorite part. Some of the folks in group requested fish...ooops, sorry we're out of fish. No chicken either. Do these guys not stock any food or are they playing a shell game?

I was there Saturday night 12/1/2012 around 8:00pm

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Orlando - FL
“small place for a family reunio, they offer me 30% OFF summer special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

this small restaurant is very nice for a quite dinner with your family. they are a litter expensive but they have right now a 30% OFF the total bill that make it more competitive. I recommend the parrillada good for 2 people and this one is my favorite.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kavsher
“Over priced bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011