“small place for a family reunio, they offer me 30% OFF summer special” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Choo-Choo Churros

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Spanish, Argentinean, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Orlando - FL
“small place for a family reunio, they offer me 30% OFF summer special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

this small restaurant is very nice for a quite dinner with your family. they are a litter expensive but they have right now a 30% OFF the total bill that make it more competitive. I recommend the parrillada good for 2 people and this one is my favorite.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

kavsher
“Over priced bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Food was not good .
Service was bad
Over priced .
Will nor recommend

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“The BEST "true" Argentina steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Low key romantic "hole-in-the-wall" restaurant, with the BEST vibes around. If u want "real" food, drink & steak, this is the place. My wife & I found it on Restaurants.com & have kept coming here Since, even though we live in Deltona (unfortunately) so 35-40mins away. really, please come & give them a try, even if you are "afluent" or "simple!!!." NO PROBLEMO

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go! The place is a dump!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

I am Argentinean and this place is a dump. I cannot believe people actually like this restaurant. My husband was wearing a t-shirt from Mexico and the owner decided that it was best for us to sit outside in the hot summer July weather. We were the only ones at the restaurant. We got up and left. Very discriminatory! I was insulted by one of my people.The food is expensive compare to the food prices and selection you find in Miami. Don't waste your time! If you want a good steak, visit Miami greater's Argentinean rest.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Not recommended!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

When you visit a place and is empty you know it's not a good choice but we decided to ignore it, and also ignore the mildew odor. The service was good, no complains, food just average. I was expecting so much more. While eating a bug flew into my plate. Definitely, not a place I'll ever visit again or recommend to anyone. Like someone mentioned in a previous review, this place is not up to the code.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere