“Good Microbrewery with Descent Food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Big River Grille & Brewing Works

Big River Grille & Brewing Works
2101 N. Epcot Resorts Blvd., Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Santa Barbara, CA
“Good Microbrewery with Descent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed for 9 days at the Disney Swan and ate here a couple of times and it was fine. Perfect for 1 late lunch and another early dinner. Maybe because we didn't hit the rush hour, and it was early in the week we didn't experience any overcrowding,or noisy Scenario's others have mentioned. Convenient for grabbing a quick bite when you don't want to splurge on a more expensive restaurant but still would like to sit down for a decent meal and a cold beer or cocktail. Good Appetizers too.We ordered the Jalapeño Spinach Cheese Dip and they re-filled it for us free of charge when we scarfed it all down in a hurry. We ate at a ton of different places inside and outside of all the parks and felt that while this obviously wasn't Le Cellier, we got good food for a good price.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

51% Recommend
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Very casual, but good food, and not too overpriced for Disney”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We enjoyed our salad and salmon at Big River. The atmosphere is not much but it is not as overpriced as many restaurants in Disney. We split our food a lot and they did an excellent job with that. I also enjoyed my marguerita as well, though I think they are known for their beer. Our waiter was outstanding.

Visited February 2013
London
“Basic food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff here were very friendly and helpful when it came to dealing with food allergies. However, good staff can only take pre-shredded cheese and pre-chopped lettuce so far. For what you get on your plate, Big River grille is not good value for money. But then again, this is the case for most Disney restaurants.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Inverness
“Lovely Food, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Loved the location of this restaurant and the fact that you could get a boat here from either Epcot of Hollywood Studios. The food was excellent and my husband enjoyed testing the beer selection which they brew themselves.

Visited October 2012
Collegeville PA
“Not Worth Waiting For”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ended up waiting about 45 minutes for an indoor table on a Saturday evening and in the end, it wasn't worth the wait. There is a small bar area inside and the dining area wasn't all that big and the tables are pretty crammed in there. The place was very noisy. Lots of things sounded good on the menu, so I went with the hazelnut crusted chicken and my friend with the full rack of ribs. The chicken was tender and I could cut it with just my fork. As for the flavor, it was just OK. My buddy wasn't overly impressed with the ribs and said the meat was tough coming off the bone. For dessert, he had the cheesecake and I took a couple of bites, and it wasn't all that great. The cheesecake was very dense and I prefer a lighter cheesecake. Our waitress was good, so I can't complain about the service. In the end though, I wouldn't go back.

• Visited January 2013