“Food was average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
providence, ri
“Food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The place was nice but the food wasn't too good. The entertainment was also pretty good. If I had to choose a good place to eat, it wouldn't be this place based on my experience.

Visited July 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“GREAT FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I researched top restraunts on trip advisor and this restraunt had 4.5 rating so we thought we would give it a try... we got there and there was a wait with people waiting outside which told us it must be good for them to be so packed! they said it was like a 45 min wait but got seated in about 25 mins, not sure how that happened but hey, worked out good for us! the atmosphere was very nice and pretty....our waitress was very friendly. I ordered the buttermilk friend chicken breast, came on bed of mashed potatoes, oh my! it was really really good!! my husband got the ribs and fries which he also really enjoyed but actually said he liked my meal better! we got an appetizer of the beef empanadas which they were really good and tasty, something different..... I got the chicken tortilla soup which was just ok to me, its not that it wasn't bad or anything but not what I had in mind, it was not a thick tortilla base soup, it was real liquidy but it did have a good flavor to it... I also got a virgin pina colada which also was very good.... we will defintilty be returning back here next time we visit Orlando!

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Patio dining outside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Although the restaurant is located across from the mall and can be quite crowded, it is bright and cheery
with a large, although not original, menu. The food ranges from grilled chicken and steak entrees with
fries (fast food style) to lite fare salads. It's more of a
Bahamian experience than an upscale restaurant.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“This place is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I ate here earlier this month while vacationing in Orlando. We have eaten at Bahamas Breeze in Ohio before it shutdown. Wow! This place is still top notch! My daughter had their portabella mushroom sandwich, my other daughter had fried fish! I had a juicy burger and a large garden salad! Very good food, and also,very fresh. The service was excellent, but a little slow! I really miss this place back in Ohio! Anyway, we really enjoyed our meal! I recommend this place for families, couples exc.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome take out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were theme park exhausted and so we needed a place that would give us a decent meal to go. We found this place...don't have one in our area so we took a chance. We made an excellent choice! The food was generously portioned. I had the ribs which were excellent and my husband had coconut shrimp. He enjoyed those as well. The kids couldn't stop talking about the kids meals. I loved that they all got fruit in additioned to the requested side. The price was average for a chain restaurant. I would definitely eat there again whenever we come across another!

• Visited July 2013