“An AMAZING experience for Boys as well!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #114 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Elmhurst, New York
“An AMAZING experience for Boys as well!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was a little hesitant to make a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table for my Son because it is something I would think would be more appealing to girls until the Disney rep I spoke showed the importance of the the Castle experience when visiting Magic Kingdom. I was so HAPPY that I booked it. They were so organized in the family photo with Cinderella, with seating us and the server was very friendly. The Princesses were so friendly treating my son like a Royal Prince and organized I with the autographs and pictures. Most importantly we joined for breakfast answered very satisfied with the quality, taste, and quantity of the food. We both got Steak and eggs and it was cooked perfectly. I would recommend booking the first reservation which for us was at 8am and hour before the park opened so we had free range with taking perfect pictures in front of the castle. A MAGICAL experience overall.

• Visited September 2013

• Thai first
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This takes two meal plan tickets for a reason. It is the best. Plenty of Princesses but also plenty of atmosphere. The restaurant is not large and you do not feel as if you are in an immense impersonal setting. For all of the criticisms that you see of Disney this is the epitome of what they do right. A great experience and I am glad that we did it.

• Visited August 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
“Excellent family treat but could so easily be perfect.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I booked lunch for late July and managed to get a booking just a few weeks prior so it can be done! I have a five year old who adores the princesses so this was her big special treat whilst at Walt Disney World. We also have a one year old and when I booked, she was free as under 3. It is very expensive but like others, I feel it is worth it for the experience.

We loved:
The setting - lovely castle themed room with spiral staircase
The food - a pretty good standard overall
The signature dessert in honour of Cinderella leaving the ball - you must order this!
The kids decorate your own cake dessert - a big hit with our little one
The princess announcements and their visits to your table (we got Arial, Snow White, Jasmine and Aurora)
The lovely wands and wishing stars
The photos, brought to your table

Some disappointing bits though (have to say that our five year old loved everything, no complaints at all):
Under threes are not given any food just a plate so they can share your food (did get her own ice cream) - ridiculous and unnecessary penny pinching on an expensive package - you can do better than this Disney!
Princesses disappear once they have rotated, would be nice if they were a bit more present as happens at other character meals like Cafe Mickey etc.
Wait for photo is long and I hated the constant shouting by the staff to stay in line etc.

All in all a lovely experience but you could make this perfect Disney!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bronx, New York
“My daughter loved this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

While not cheap, the whole experience made this well worth the expense. While not amazing, the food is definitely better than typical Disney food. Princess entrances, service and Cinderella meeting at the entrance were all great. We met Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Ariel (and Cinderella). We never felt rushed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Not meant for a Date”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Far from what i was expecting for having to make reservations 100+ day out, and paying in advance. I can see it being a nice experience for "Well-off" families with kids, but I decided to take my 26 yr old Fiance for her birthday. I was hoping for an intimate romantic meal, and got the opposite. I was sat next to a very rude and obnoxious family, that didnt help with my overall experience. Our waitress was pleasant, and helpful, but besides that I was upset. The food was average, and table was scratched, and didnt even have a table cloth. if you're going to pay $100+ for a meal, you should at least have table cloths. Needless to say i will not being going back until I have children of my own, who are old enough to appreciate the Princess experience.

• Visited September 2013