“A must do - once (on the dining plan!)” 4 of 5 stars

407 939 3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
MrsNEA
“A must do - once (on the dining plan!)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

top tip - book this restaurant 180 days before you want to visit as it is super popular. Booking is easy online especially if you are staying at Disney. We had dinner, try and get time where you will finish eating just before Wishes.

The whole experience was brilliant and very well staged. We got great photos with Cinderella as part of the package and we got to meet each Disney princess that was in the restaurant. Like all other character dining experiences they took time to chat, sign autograph books and pose for pictures.

The package is expensive but you can use 2 table service points if you are on dining plan which I recommend you do as the quality of food, especially for the kids was very basic considering the price of the meal. My 2 boys had pizza and it was the same as the pizza you get from any of the other Disney restaurants. Adult meals were ok but not worth the price tag.

I know this all sounds negative so I will finish by saying that for a one off visit it is worth doing because it is the best and most civilised way to meet the princesses. The boys (yes it's not just for girls) loved it and were thrilled with their swords that were presented to them.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

North Carolina
“Best part of the Disney Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the highlight of our vacation. I highly recommend it even if you have to eat lunch at 2:30. It is sooo worth it! With our girls, as you enter the castle, Cinderella greets them and a professional photo is taken. This is the only professional photo we purchased. It was priceless to see the amazement on my daughter's face. Then, the dining room is gorgeous with all the windows overlooking the park. There were several courses of food and it was the best food in Disney World. You must make reservations early for this or call and see if they have a last minute opening. The characters sing and dance around the tables. It was well worth the higher price. If you want to go all out, make a reservation at the beauty shop downstairs to get your princess all done up for her vacation. They make them look like they are going to a fancy ball. We didn't know about this so take advantage of reading this review and being in the know before you go. Wish we would have known about the beauty shop. You don't want to miss the Royale Table, especially for girls. My son even had fun! Go!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Opelika, Ala.
“Well worth the expense !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I would recommend this for anyone with children that are fans of the Disney Princess characters. The food was well prepared and the perks are excellent. an individual photo shot with Cinderella with complimentary photos delivered to your table before you leave and having several other Princess visit each and every table for pictures and greetings during the meal are great for the Princess lovers ! You get a very good meal and one on one time and attention that you have to stand in long lines for inside the parks. Well worth the cost, make reservations early !!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“5 star with a different waiter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ok, I probably got unlucky....it could have been so brilliant. Our reservation was for 6.30pm on a tuesday. the fireworks were due to start at 8pm. I should have booked for 6pm to allow more time... Birthday Girl, 7yr, got her picture taken with Cinderella. Then we went upstairs and got seated.
We got served bread and then our starters.
Half of the bread turned out to have mould in them inside, we asked if it was garlic bread....it wasn't....waiter took it out with no appology. Dinner tasted great, except i felt so rushed by our waiter that i hard chewed the meat in my rush to finish. When i placed the last bit of meat in my mouth he came and took my plate, eventhough my sister and kids weren't even finished! Dessert was also great....but they never even asked did i want coffee or tea...maybe because we had prepaid the set meal? But hey come on....Coffee?? I would have gladly paid the extra if that is what i get.... We sat up on the higher section close to exit....if this is our waiters terratory...avoid at all cost....pick a spot by the windows or in the middle! Blond guy in his 40s I think he was...didn't smile once.
I do think the kids loved the meal though and my girl got to blow the candle on the cupcake....a cake would have been too much food. Princesses were great although more fast moving,on the clock, than they were in Norway Character Breakfast. Wouldn't go back eventhough the food was nice. (we got the beef).

Visited January 2013
TN
“One of the best moments of our trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Loved almost everything about this place....except the crowds. And the tiny staircase you have to manuever with small children. Of course it's expensive, but you're paying for more than just a meal. It's an overall experience and a special memory for years. Otherwise, I loved the food. My daughter was delighted with the cupcake artist pallette where she can decorate her own vividly frosted cupcake. (Make sure to bring wipes). The princesses all spent a good amount of time with her, and Ariel (her favorite) even came back because she was upset she had to go. Absolutely adored the Christmas picture with Cinderella. And my little girl talked to her for several minutes. Cinderella was charming. It brings tears to my eyes to think of it again. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012