“Daughter in heaven and food great, too!” 4 of 5 stars

407 939 3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 3,100 restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Daughter in heaven and food great, too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Well, every little girl should get to have a meal in Cinderella's castle at least once in their lifetime. I had put it off on previous visits, not wanting to spend 2 table services from our meal plan. But, I regret having waited. My daughter was 8 when we went this year and not as much into the princesses as when she was younger. So, don't wait! Just do it!

The atmosphere is beautiful and the service was excellent. You are treated like royalty. The meal was outstanding. I had (and highly recommend) the Grilled Chicken Pasta - grilled chicken breast, artichookes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and crimini mushrooms tossed with pappardelle pasta and a light cream sauce garnished with prosciutto bacon. YUM!

You also receive a photo of your little princess with Cinderella which they take while you are waiting for your table.

Visited December 2012

81% Recommend
Edmonton, Canada
“and then came along Ariel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were there on January 25, 2013. The food was great, atmosphere was good as well, service was good and we seen and took pictures of all the Princesses.
All in all a great experience, but I would never do it again because of the cost….Almost $60 per person, for a good meal, not excellent, really? I think it’s much better and shrewder to find them in the park and safe yourself the headaches of trying to book, booked 2 months prior without difficulties, and safe yourself a pile of money. But if your loaded, then this is the easiest way to see all the princesses guaranteed in one place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Food is not great, better options out there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

So, we did this and the thrill of eating in the castle is the only main reason to do this, food was ok, and you can find a better meal and see the princesses at the resterant in Norway, which costs less and you can use the meal plan on. Make reservations 6months in advance when they start booking!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Athens, Georgia
“Amazing experience & view of the fireworks from the castle... One to mark off your bucket list.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went here and ate dinner in cinderella's castle on the last night of our vacation. Everyone should do this at least once in their lives. My mom & dad have been going to Disney for 40 years & just now did this! It's not just for girls either. We have boys, 2 & 3 years old, & they gave them swords, and what boys wouldn't like all those pretty princesses coming around your table to visit? We ate dinner at 6:45 & that was perfect because we were just getting our dessert when the fireworks began at 8; we had a great table right by the window. They actually shoot some FROM the castle, so that was cool to watch those depart from right beside you essentially. You get a lot of personal attention from jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, & sleeping beauty during your dinner. Of course, Cinderella greets you upon entering the bottom of the castle & your experience includes an 8 by 10 photo of your group with Cinderella. During dinner, you get an appetizer, an entree, & a dessert. But bottom line is that you're there for the experience of dining in the most famous castle in America, not for the food. The food is average but the experience is superb. The interior of the castle is lovely & just what you'd imagine. And the Cinderella we met in the castle looks just like her: great find for Disney there. Do this if you love Disney,,,, and mark it off your bucket list!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minnesota
“Expensive but worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was advised to make reservations months in advance for this restaurant. Since I didn't want to be stuck with the commitment, I opted to skip advanced reservations and hope to get in while were we there. It worked - a restaurant employee told me to call at 7:00 a.m. on the day we'd like to dine at the restaurant as cancelations are updated at that time. When I spoke with the reservationist, she immediately asked if I was at a Disney resort - which I was - and then notified me that there was an opening at 2:30 p.m. that day. Part of me wonders if they intentionally set aside a few reservation times for guests staying at Disney resorts.

Cinderella Interaction
Upon our arrival, our daughter was greeted by Cinderella and had her photo taken several times. As part of the dining package, you're given copies of the photos. The quality is okay, they are printed on inexpensive paper and the lighting is poor. Bring your own camera, you can take as many pictures as you'd like.

Princess Interaction
While eating, we were visited by Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, and Jasmine. My daughter was in awe as each princess visited. The visits were quite short - maybe a minute or two. My daughter is a little shy and getting her comfortable enough to pose with a princess in that limited time didn't work well. We ended up with 4 awkward looking photos; however, as soon as we left my daughter couldn't stop talking about meeting the princesses.

Adults can choose from 2 appetizers, 4 entrees, and 4 desserts. The food was good, nothing spectacular.

We had wonderful service - our beverages were never empty and the food arrived very quickly. I'm sure this is in part to get as many people in and out of the restaurant as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Cost
For 2 adults and 1 child the total including gratuity - which is automatically included - was $150.00.

Overall Experience
Dining at the restaurant is the only way to enter the castle. For anyone with a little girl in love with princesses and the Cinderella castle, you have to eat here. We spent 2 days at Magic Kingdom and dined at the restaurant the 2nd day. When my daughter first saw the castle, the first thing she asked was when we could go in. I had to inform her that we couldn't because we didn't have reservations - she was very disappointed. Thankfully, we were able to eat here and she got to see the inside of the castle and be greeted by the princesses she so admires.

• Visited January 2013