“Great drinks” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Birmingham, England
“Great drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Took shelter here on a scorching hot day whilst waiting for the family's ride to finish. Had a really tasty Root beer with lots of ice. Was very tempted by their delicious looking cakes and now regret not having one. Very comfortable, shaded seating, ideal for a mid-day sit-down.

Visited May 2013

“Cute local joint. Worth going!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Came here on a Tuesday night during Spring Break week. They were understaffed but explained as soon as we arrived it would be a slight wait. It was worth it! Steamed peel and eat shrimp were great, mussels, popcorn shrimp and grouper were all wonderful. Fried oysters were DELICIOUS!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Off the beaten path, but definitely worth the visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We went there strictly by chance. Was a little worried when we saw no crowd, but was really glad we went. Great service, hospitality and food. Especially try the oysters.

Orlando, Florida
“A modest place and no dock in sight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I am not on vacation and was hoping for nothing more than a pleasant stopping spot while my car was being serviced. As others have reported the place was empty. I however felt the service wasexcellent and considerate. I announced that I needed a soft spot for a couple of hours. Some places could have made me feel unwanted or uncomfortable. This didn't happen at this excellent neighborhood pub. I enjoyed the wings which I had medium which still made my nose run. They have secured WiFi on premise. When I had a little trouble connecting the manager cheerfully assisted me.

I would not travel all the way from Gaylord Palms but as a local I will be back next time I have errands in the neighborhood. The place is clean, staff friendly, prices in proportion and did I mention... they have WiFi.

Hydro, OK
“Not worth the drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is not a "dockside" grill. Also, it is at the end of a strip mall so if atmosphere is what you want, forget it. Food was good and so was service. However, since our group was the only ones there, it should have been. I enjoy, "out of the way local places" but, this was way out of the way and not worth the drive from the Gaylord Hotel. There are many places in and around Orlando that can give you comparable food and quality with a much better setting.

• Visited October 2012