“Off the beaten path, but definitely worth the visit.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Off the beaten path, but definitely worth the visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We went there strictly by chance. Was a little worried when we saw no crowd, but was really glad we went. Great service, hospitality and food. Especially try the oysters.

Orlando, Florida
“A modest place and no dock in sight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I am not on vacation and was hoping for nothing more than a pleasant stopping spot while my car was being serviced. As others have reported the place was empty. I however felt the service wasexcellent and considerate. I announced that I needed a soft spot for a couple of hours. Some places could have made me feel unwanted or uncomfortable. This didn't happen at this excellent neighborhood pub. I enjoyed the wings which I had medium which still made my nose run. They have secured WiFi on premise. When I had a little trouble connecting the manager cheerfully assisted me.

I would not travel all the way from Gaylord Palms but as a local I will be back next time I have errands in the neighborhood. The place is clean, staff friendly, prices in proportion and did I mention... they have WiFi.

Hydro, OK
“Not worth the drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is not a "dockside" grill. Also, it is at the end of a strip mall so if atmosphere is what you want, forget it. Food was good and so was service. However, since our group was the only ones there, it should have been. I enjoy, "out of the way local places" but, this was way out of the way and not worth the drive from the Gaylord Hotel. There are many places in and around Orlando that can give you comparable food and quality with a much better setting.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
California
“oysters oysters oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was a great find. We wanted oysters, and found them on Yelp. It was early on Sunday, and the place was empty. The staff were friendly, the oysters were big, delicious and reasonably priced. Had them lightly steamed. I'd go back there in a heartbeat! It's always refreshing to go to a place and feel that the staff were genuinely interested in your experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Hole in the wall... Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Yes it is nothing for atmosphere but the food is awesome and very friendly service. We were visiting Orlando went for the oysters raw and they were huge full of flavor.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere