“Great happy hour spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Great happy hour spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go here usually on Fridays for happy hour, they do not however have a good happy hour specials, I go for the good bar food and the atmosphere.

Visited February 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good Food but Terrible Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I seem to get the same waitress every time I have been here and she is just awful. The food takes forever and it is usually cold and overcooked. That screams sitting under the lights in the kitchen to me. Next time I go, I will sit at the bar and order.

Visited January 2014
Bradenton
“Awesome Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

After a long day at Earthday Birthday my husband and I ventured out and found Smokey Bones. To our surprise it was open til 2 A.M so we decided to try it! Everything was AMAZING! The fried pickles were excellent then I had the San Jose Burger and he had the Smokehouse burger and both were awesome. I also had a Caribbean Cosmo which was great. I don't have a bad thing to say about that place and look forward to visiting next time my husband and I are in Orlando! Thank you for the awesome experience!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The burgers and pulled pork were good as usual. Still miss the 'howling sauce', but can't have everything. Solid service.

Visited March 2014
“Best Ribs in Orlando”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

If you are looking for great ribs and good food in the Orlando area ; look no further. The portions are larger, the BBQ excellent, and the side dishes very good. The prices are reasonable and overall this is a good place for a " home cooked" meal. I had the BBQ ribs and they were excellent. My daughter had a specialty salad and was pleasantly surprised with the freshness of the ingredients and quality. The cornbread is fantastic though it is a sweet cornbread not an authentic Appalachian recipe which I prefer.
The atmosphere is somewhat " Hooterish" which I do not care for and the bar is a little loud with vacationing middle-aged men and college boys flirting with the cute bartender, but this is Orlando.
Our waitress was excellent and the food was served very quickly. We will be back!

• Visited March 2014