“Very good!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I flew into Orlando for work and had my pilots pick up dinner at this place. They got me the Smokehouse Chicken Sandwich with Kettle Chips (the best potatos/fries I have EVER had). I'm not sure what the restaurant was like or how the service was, but I would definitely eat at the next one I come across.

Visited December 2013

“It was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great location but noisier than other places. I love Smokey Bones restaurant and I suggest all my friends to eat out there.

Visited November 2013
Virginia
“Not Smokin'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Pulled Pork sandwich was ok. Coleslaw had a green tint but smelled ok. BBQ must be frozen an then heated as did not taste like fresh BBQ. Service very slow and seems like you take the tour of the restaurant to get seated. Service was ok but will not be returning to this location. Smokey Bones, Newport News Va location is the best.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

There were only a few tables occupied when my husband and I arrived right before noon on a Thursday for what would be our only meal of the day but we had to wait forever for the hostess to seat us. When we were seated we were ushered all around and then through the bar area, passed dozen of empty booths and tables and finally sat at a booth at the very back of the place by the pool table. When I inquired about seating location, I was informed that that was the only table available. I've been a waitress, I understand stations, etc and didn't buy this explanation but went along with it telling my husband that if it took the waitstaff as long as it took the hostess, we are out of there. Much to our surprise, the waitress appeared in seconds-we ordered our drinks (diet coke) and after a longer than anticipated wait, our waitress appeared again empty handed, red faced and almost out of breath. She apologized profusely and much to her dismay there was no diet coke available, that when she tried to change out the carton, there were no replacements and the management had no one they could send out to buy any. It's that moment when you realize this must be a sign yet we didn't heed it! We ordered other drinks and our entrees, once the meals arrived, the coleslaw smelled sour so I quickly removed it from my plate, the waitress immediately took it and removed it from out table, again apologizing for something out of her control. The quality of pulled pork and ribs were not up to par with Smoky Bones of the past. We paid our bill, making sure that the waitress had her 20% but noted waitress was excellent, everything and everyone else were terrible. I made the mistake of using the restroom on our way out and had I seen it first, we would never have eaten here. A filthy mess, and this is the place employees also use. As far as this being our only meal of the day it was because both my husband and I suffered major gastrointestinal problems an hour or so later that lasted for over 24 hours.

“friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

servers are friendly and lots of coupons for discounts. The food is good and they have a variety and healthy options

Visited October 2013