We stayed in the 3BR villa at this property in November. There were 6 people in our party. The villa was very spacious and had more than enough room for our party. You could easily sleep 1 or 2 more people. The master BR had a hot tub and its own bathroom. The second BR had a full size bed and a sleeper sofa. The 3rd BR had two twin beds and the LR also had a pull-out sofa. All BRs have a TV. The kitchen had just about everything we needed to prepare our own meals, including utensils, and dish soap. There is a Publix supermarket about 10 mins. away. The furniture was in good shape. There is a washer/dryer within the unit which was very convenient. It also had a small terrace which was screened off, so no need to worry about mosquitoes.
If you plan to stay here for the resort experience, I wouldn't recommend it. The property does have a pool that is not heated, and has limited activities for the kids and families throughout the day. They do have tennis and basketball courts, and grills at various locations, which we took advantage of. Otherwise, the property is conveniently located to the Disney parks (less than 10 minutes away). So if the main purpose of your trip is Disney and the other theme parks, you can't go wrong staying here. This property is comfortable, clean, and convenient. Overall, we had a great experience and really have no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel
- Marriott`s Imperial Palms Villas Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Hotel
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriotts Imperial Palm Resort
- Orlando Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.