“Well maintained and clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

You added Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort to your Saves list
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9560 Via Encinas, Orlando, FL 32830 (Formerly Fairfield Bonnet Creek)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #93 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Well maintained and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our family just returned from staying at this resort and loved it. We stayed in Tower 4, 12th floor, had a lake/pool view, the panoramic view of the resort and Orlando was amazing! The resort and grounds are well maintained. I liked that the front and rear doors for each tower was kept locked and could only be accessed by a room key. The elevators were very efficient and there was no wait when needing one. The unit we stayed in was clean upon arrival. That is the first thing I check whenever I book into a vacation villa, that makes or breaks my stay  I loved the layout and space of this unit. We reserved a two bedroomed unit and each bedroom had its own bathroom. The master suite had two sinks which was an added plus for me as we were in Orlando to attend a wedding and multiple related family events, so getting ready away from my husband was very convenient. I loved the shower and the great water pressure. The kitchen was adequate enough to make a light breakfast but comes fully equipped should guests choose to do some cooking. The unit came with three flat screen TV’s. The one in the family room has a DVD player and a music center. It comes with a full size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The flatware and dishes were of good quality for a vacation rental. We had great sleep as the bedrooms are away from the door of the unit and could not hear any hallway noise, if there was any. I enjoyed the balcony and the view it offered. I cannot comment on the amenities of the resort (time constraints) as we didn’t get a chance to go to the pool and utilize the various activities offered, but from what I observed, the many pools were not overcrowded at this time, mid-August. All in all, I highly recommend this resort and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor, lake view.
Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (708)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This is our third time at the resort using time share. We had a three bedroom condo which comfortably fit two families of 4 (all kids under 12). The resort has 5 pools and three (?) restaurants, though we ate on our own and even grilled one night. The beds are comfy, the rooms are spacious and the staff is great. Kids loved the activities and especially 3pm ice cream. Location to theme parks is great too. We love it.

Boca Raton, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am an owner in this resort, which I hoped would mean I get at least adequate service, and at least some redress when I complain. Sadly this in not true.
I booked a 4 bedroom presidential apartment for myself, and 4 others, 2 of which were under 6.
When we arrived the rooms were less than clean, there was dirt on the baseboards and some strange stains on the outside of the fridge door.
There is no second deadlock on the door, which meant that with one turn of the lock the 5 year old was in the hallway!
Black
Many of the blinds had broken or missing slats.
On the first night a cockroach walked across our balcony. BUT WE WERE 7 FLOORS UP! The rubbish bin was broken, the night stand was scratched and marked and it had CHEWING GUM stuck to it!
I called to ask them to redress the problems. They sent a cleaner, who did clean but left the stains on the refrigerator. When I mentioned the other things she told me she was unable to get these fixed!
The next morning I took my complaints to the reception. I was assured that these would be dealt with.
So I came back from the theme park at 8 pm, tired . They had painted the side tables, so the whole apartment smelled of paint fumes. The fridge was cleaned as was the apartment. The garbage bin was still broken, as was the blinds. They had done nothing to improve security...we still have to barricade the door to prevent the children being able to leave the apartment.
The location is great, but their customer service is appalling. They make promises and break them, repeatedly.
This place is dirty and cockroach ridden. I would say do not book at this dump, and certainly do not bring young children if you value their safety.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ClubWyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM Social Media Team at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you had to spend even a minute of your vacation dealing with unit maintenance and cleanliness issues. We know that satisfactory units are important when staying with us and we will look to use your feedback to continue improving our property. Again, thank you for taking this time to provide us this information.
TOMS RIVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 br presidential unit in tower 6 last week. It was awesome from upgraded bedding, granite countertops, bose surround sound system , 2 thermistats to control the a/c units , big dining room table to sit and eat. Being in a prsedential suite you have access to the presential lounge on the 17th floor with big seting area with couches, tablesto sit at , free starbucks coffee , and best of all a large balcony that overlooks the whole resort and good sight line to watch fireworks from epcot. We enjoyed our time here and will return again to this beautiful resort!

Muenster Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a nice resort near downtown disney. It is located around a small lake.
It is important to know that the hotel and the resort is the same complex.
As a guest of one of these you can use all facilities on the complex like pools, miniature golf, BBQ's, kids care, and on and on.
The overall experience was good. We had a one bedroom with kitchen and had to use the sofa bed in the kitchen/living room because we came with 2 adults and 2 kids.The sofa was terrible so better take a 2 bedroom.
You definitely need a car.
Transfers to disney parks are $6 p.P. (pretty expensive)
They try to lure you to a free breakfast with a $100 disney voucher what turns out to be an aggressive timeshare sales presentation.
If you are not strong minded skip this.
You will get your free voucher but you are confronted with aggressive, offensive and intimidating sales people and you have to stay for at least 3-4 hours to get your gift.

WARNING !!!!!!!!! : DO NOT BUY THAT AT ALL. This is the biggest scam imaginable.

Over all (if you skip the timeshare thing): great experience, good location, would definitely came back.

Room Tip: If you show up with 4 persons take a 2 bedroom
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

For the price u expect an amazing experience...but it was not even close... The concierge, front desk, and bellman were grt but the coffe shop in there were rude and every two days the prices would go up!! And to top it off the rooms look nice but yuck dirty!!! We had them clean our room every day and let me tell u it didn't even look like it!!! It was never vacuumed nor was it ever dusted!! ROACHES IN PARKING LOT WERE EVERYWHERE!!

• Stayed August 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We traveled with our daughter and her family. This was our third time staying at this beautiful resort and still our favorite. Our three bedroom was large and had everything we needed to make our stay wonderful. We used the shuttle to go to the parks and although their schedule is pretty limited we managed to work around the schedule and get where we needed to go. They now have a charge for the shuttle service, but we understand that like everything else, this amenity was costly. The grounds are beautiful and the kids programs are limited but my grandchildren loved the pools and the lazy river. The ice cream in the afternoons was a nice touch. The staff was friendly and helpful. The new rules on the towels is strange, you sign for them but can get towels at the pool just by asking the attendant. We never had to exchange, didn't understand the signing exercise. When we left we went back to the original place we signed for towels and turned in 3 times the amount we signed for. The attendant didn't say a word, just gave us our slip back. I wish they would just put the towels out like before. A classy resort but worried about towels? All in all a great trip. If you want to avoid the extremely high cost of Disney hotels, give this place a shot. The amenities are worth the cost.

Room Tip: Try a higher floor room, if you want to see the fireworks.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? Share your experiences!