“New Years Trip to Disney World 2t 013” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

You added Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort to your Saves list
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9560 Via Encinas, Orlando, FL 32830 (Formerly Fairfield Bonnet Creek)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #93 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“New Years Trip to Disney World 2t 013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

we arived at bonnett creek the Grand Motel on Dec 29, 2012 it was wonderful, the beds were awesome the view was perfect, Employees were very friendly, then we moved over to Bonnett Creek Resort, we just absolutly loved it the only complaint we had was the the transportation, sometimes you had to go to different resorts in order to get to your own we were in tower 4 floor 4, sometimes it took some time to get back to the resort. I would recommend Mears Transportation to get from the airport to your destination, and from your destination back to the Airport, our Driver Syed Hoque was very nice was on time if not early.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (687)
Swindon UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here with friends who had timeshare here. What a great resort. All the facilities you will need however so close to Disney! We could see the Epcot fireworks from the balcony very night. Great place to stay.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

After checking in the Wndham Grand and finding a great room with no view I decided to explore the property.It all seemed great until I asked for a simple book of matches from Beverly at the Front Desk. She proceeded to tell me this was a non smoking property.This I allready was awa. Of. She then told me if I was not so cheap I could bye one in their gift shop for about 4 dollars. And then continued to lecture me on t. Evils of smoking.I did not know Wyndham was now in charge of their customers health.

• Stayed December 2012
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a great place to spend some quality time with our family at the Walt Disney World Resort. The complimentary shuttle was so easy and available at great times so that once you arrive, you don't have to drive to any of the parks and pay $14.00 to park. We stayed in Tower 5 on 11th Floor and could not have asked for a better view. We could see Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Even Cinderalla's Castle at Magic Kingdom. We had (2) units in the property and our other property was across the hall and had great views of all the pools, towers, min golf and landscaping.
Easy to get to off of I-4 and can be at a Walmart/Target in 5 minutes in order to pick up supplies. We did our breakfast and most dinners in the units as a family and went to the parks during the day.
The only negative we noticed was upon checking out all of the Baggage Valet's went missing. People waited downstairs for 30 minutes to get one in order to transport luggage downstairs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am spending New Years here this year and what attracted me was the price. I saw some of the pictures and I told myself this would be a hotel I would feel confident about. This is my third day here at the hotel and so far it is a nice hotel. Updated, clean, and spacious. The problem I have here is mainly the beds. My uncle slept on the bed next to mine and he complained it was hard. My bed was comfortable, but I did not like that there were some small stains. I'm fine sleeping on them, but I am picky with hotel beds so it is something that I take into consideration. While going to sleep I look to the side and I see that my night table is dusty and I would expect it to be cleaner on the first night that I spend there. Maids do not come to your room. I am okay with this, but I do want to inform you that if you need towels, or trash taken you have to call them for service and they are good with timing. Overall it is a good hotel, but not my first choice to come back to.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south give you a great view of the fireworks.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Salisbury, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We spent a few days here while visiting Disney World and Universal during a pre-Christmas visit. The rooms are comfortable and the location provides easy access to the places we wanted to go. We enjoyed the restaurants on-site as well as being able to order-in from nearby restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Orrville Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek property on 12/8 - 12/12. We had no negative issues with the resort. Check in was easy and fairly quick. We booked the property through RCI and of course they wanted us to go the sales presentation but we said no and the issue wasn't pushed.

We stayed in Tower 5 which had a great view of the Disney Fireworks each night.

The grounds were well maintained and easily accessible by foot.

The shuttle service to Disney was close to the towers...if we would have used it.

We will definitely think about coming back with our nephew for when we have time to actually go to Disney as this was a work trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? Share your experiences!