“We loved it!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort to your Saves list
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9560 Via Encinas, Orlando, FL 32830 (Formerly Fairfield Bonnet Creek)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #89 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tallahassee, FL
“We loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2007

For my daughter's 5th birthday we decided to go to Disney's Magic Kingdom and we stayed at the Bonnet Creek Resort. We had a great time
and the resort was beautiful. The pool was right outside our patio, as was the bar and pizzeria. Everything was so convenient. The resort
had a good location, close to the parks and it was nice to have the shuttle bus and not have to worry about parking. Every evening the Disney fireworks could be see from our room. I have stayed at several
Orlando area resorts and hotels and Bonnet Creek was the most enjoyable.

My only complaints would have to be the beds and the fact that we had to request the "baby's crib" several times, even though we asked for it when we made the reservations. After calling three times for them to bring the "crib" to our room, we finally got it, but it was a play pen . I had to fold up a blanket (under the crib sheet, not supplied by the resort) to make the play pen comfortable as it was very hard. Our beds were not so great, but after the long days of walking and adventure you can almost sleep anywhere.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience will very little downfalls.
I will definitely return to the Bonnet Creek Resort.

• Liked — Location, pools, cleanliness
  • Disliked — Beds (regular and baby cribs)
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

2,001 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (609)
Evans City, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2007

My family and I traveled to Bonnet Creek on September 29th through the 6th of October. Before going, we read reviews of how people were hounded by the sales personnel. As an owner in the Wyndham Resorts, I had no trouble. When I checked in, I told them that I was here for vacation with my family and I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. They wrote this down by my name and I didn't hear from anyone all week. We heard no noise from the other apartments and no one in the halls talking loudly or running up and down. I don't know where these other people stayed, but it wasn't in this resort! We had a great time around the pools and the lazy river. There was music all day long and great drinks at night from the Tiki Bar. My grandchildren had a great time with all the activities they offered. We made our own sundaes one day, t-shirts another day and had duck races another. It rained all week off and on but that didn't affect the fun we had. The rooms were spacious and QUIET!! We had a great balcony overlooking the pool area. There is construction going on, but you really can't hear them working. As far as the shuttle being late, we had no problem at all. We rode it twice to the parks and it arrived when it said it would. Also, I don't know where these people got that the shuttle leaves before the firework , but they are wrong. We stayed until the fireworks were done and then caught the shuttle at Epcot. They gave us plenty of time to get to the stop after the fireworks were done. I would definately go back to this resort. We had a great time!

• Liked — All of the activities that go on at the resort.
  • Disliked — Nothing
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2007

This place was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was very friendly. The activity coordinators were extremely wonderful and always had activities planned for the guests. Most of the time, they were staying past their 9:00 p.m. quitting times. We had a 3-bedroom and there was plenty of room for all 10 of us. There was a master BR, 2nd BR had a king bed, and the third BR had 2 queen beds. The couch had a pull-out bed in it too. Our balcony overlooked the putt-putt golf course so that was convenient when our children were out playing. The resort was convenient to all the parks at Disney World. You could actually see the fireworks from MGM if you go up to the 9th floor in our building and look out the windows in the foyer. The only complaint I have is that the transportation system to the parks wasn't what I expected. They had a schedule they run and if the bus filled up before you could get on, you had to wait until the next available bus and sometimes that could be an hour. We did the transportation thing for 2 days and then decided to drive everyday after that. I try to keep in mind that they DO NOT have to offer the transportation, that it's only a treat. I had stayed in a Disney World resort before and used to the 15-minute bus transportation back and forth. I would definitely come back to this resort and will be sure to put it on my favorite's list.

• Liked — The very nice large 3-BR suite, the pool with waterslide, and the location.
  • Disliked — Transportation back and forth from the Disney parks.
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2007

We stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort during the Disney Softball World Tournament. It was a wonderful location and the resort was absolutely marvelous. We had a 3 bedroom condo, and there were like 9 of us and it was more than enough room. We stayed in the newer buildings and they are quite spacious. Large living room, dining room, kitchen, master room and two bedrooms and 2 baths. Nice size and great. Would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — The space.
  • Disliked — No cleaning service!!
  • Stayed September 2007
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

I was a little worried about staying at Bonnet Creek after reading some of the prior reviews. Well I'm glad that we booked we stayed for 10 nights and 11 days. The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated. We did receive a few phones calls within the first few days of our stay and yes we are owners with Wydham and after the 2nd call my husband just asked them not to call us anymore, they did stop calling. My only complaint was after spending a long day in Disney with the kids a restaurant, a REAL restaurant on property would be nice. They do have a eatery, the food is good but very basic. The shuttle service to the parks were frequent but the distance from their drop of points at the parks was more than just a little walk. But it was still worth taking the shuttle than renting a car and paying for parking. The people that work there were very helpful and courteous.

• Liked — Quiet and Clean
  • Disliked — No REAL restaurant on property
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Westminster, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

I had read the past reviews....and was worried about going. But we had a great time. The property was beautiful.....staff was very nice....lots of things to do. We had a 3 bedroom in tower 2 and loved it. Lots of room. The resort will provide shampoo, soap...etc. Plus they will exchange your towels if you call them. When it comes to the sales staff...we turned our phone off for most the vacation. Later in the week, I did speak to someone, said I wasn't interested and that was the end.

The only few cons are...... the bus schedule isn't the greatest....but driving to the park was not a problem. There isn't a sitdown resturant....there are only 2 computers to use for the guests.

I would return again. I do hope my review helps you.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a week at the beginning of September. We were using a family members time share. We were pleasantly surprised. The entire property is gorgeous. Very clean, plenty of parking, pools are beautiful, and the rooms...well, they were HUGE! We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom 2 bath suites. It was gorgeous. Everything you need is in the rooms. All of the staff we talked to was so nice and helpful. We did go to one of sales presentations, but the salesman asked up front if we were interested,
we said no, and he immediately sent us on our way to get our free gift. He didn't take more than ten minutes of our time, whish was great. Definitely worth $75 in Disney dollars to us. Anyways, if we ever go back to Orlando, we'll try to stay here again. We 100% recommend this property!

• Liked — Just the luxury of the room/property
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? Share your experiences!