“Wonderful stay, beautiful resort, and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort to your Saves list
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   9560 Via Encinas, Orlando, FL 32830 (Formerly Fairfield Bonnet Creek)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #89 of 328 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tennessee
“Wonderful stay, beautiful resort, and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2007

This place was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was very friendly. The activity coordinators were extremely wonderful and always had activities planned for the guests. Most of the time, they were staying past their 9:00 p.m. quitting times. We had a 3-bedroom and there was plenty of room for all 10 of us. There was a master BR, 2nd BR had a king bed, and the third BR had 2 queen beds. The couch had a pull-out bed in it too. Our balcony overlooked the putt-putt golf course so that was convenient when our children were out playing. The resort was convenient to all the parks at Disney World. You could actually see the fireworks from MGM if you go up to the 9th floor in our building and look out the windows in the foyer. The only complaint I have is that the transportation system to the parks wasn't what I expected. They had a schedule they run and if the bus filled up before you could get on, you had to wait until the next available bus and sometimes that could be an hour. We did the transportation thing for 2 days and then decided to drive everyday after that. I try to keep in mind that they DO NOT have to offer the transportation, that it's only a treat. I had stayed in a Disney World resort before and used to the 15-minute bus transportation back and forth. I would definitely come back to this resort and will be sure to put it on my favorite's list.

• Liked — The very nice large 3-BR suite, the pool with waterslide, and the location.
  • Disliked — Transportation back and forth from the Disney parks.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

2,001 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (609)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2007

We stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort during the Disney Softball World Tournament. It was a wonderful location and the resort was absolutely marvelous. We had a 3 bedroom condo, and there were like 9 of us and it was more than enough room. We stayed in the newer buildings and they are quite spacious. Large living room, dining room, kitchen, master room and two bedrooms and 2 baths. Nice size and great. Would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — The space.
  • Disliked — No cleaning service!!
  • Stayed September 2007
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

I was a little worried about staying at Bonnet Creek after reading some of the prior reviews. Well I'm glad that we booked we stayed for 10 nights and 11 days. The rooms were spacious and tastefully decorated. We did receive a few phones calls within the first few days of our stay and yes we are owners with Wydham and after the 2nd call my husband just asked them not to call us anymore, they did stop calling. My only complaint was after spending a long day in Disney with the kids a restaurant, a REAL restaurant on property would be nice. They do have a eatery, the food is good but very basic. The shuttle service to the parks were frequent but the distance from their drop of points at the parks was more than just a little walk. But it was still worth taking the shuttle than renting a car and paying for parking. The people that work there were very helpful and courteous.

• Liked — Quiet and Clean
  • Disliked — No REAL restaurant on property
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Westminster, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

I had read the past reviews....and was worried about going. But we had a great time. The property was beautiful.....staff was very nice....lots of things to do. We had a 3 bedroom in tower 2 and loved it. Lots of room. The resort will provide shampoo, soap...etc. Plus they will exchange your towels if you call them. When it comes to the sales staff...we turned our phone off for most the vacation. Later in the week, I did speak to someone, said I wasn't interested and that was the end.

The only few cons are...... the bus schedule isn't the greatest....but driving to the park was not a problem. There isn't a sitdown resturant....there are only 2 computers to use for the guests.

I would return again. I do hope my review helps you.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a week at the beginning of September. We were using a family members time share. We were pleasantly surprised. The entire property is gorgeous. Very clean, plenty of parking, pools are beautiful, and the rooms...well, they were HUGE! We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom 2 bath suites. It was gorgeous. Everything you need is in the rooms. All of the staff we talked to was so nice and helpful. We did go to one of sales presentations, but the salesman asked up front if we were interested,
we said no, and he immediately sent us on our way to get our free gift. He didn't take more than ten minutes of our time, whish was great. Definitely worth $75 in Disney dollars to us. Anyways, if we ever go back to Orlando, we'll try to stay here again. We 100% recommend this property!

• Liked — Just the luxury of the room/property
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Auburn, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2007

My husband and I are Gold Fairfield / Wyndham owners. We stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe with my in-laws. I agree, that the walls are a little thin and the noise from next door at times got loud. HELLO, you do not need to put up with any of that! All it takes, is a call to the front desk and they will call the noisy people and remind them nicely to keep it down? Some people don't realize how loud their voices are and they are no longer in their single family homes?
No strange or disgusting odors were encountered either. The staff was very helpful,pools great,rooms and balconies awesome.
I truly do not understand the real negative comments found on this website about this resort? It's lovely and we would go back again!
As far as the sales people are concerned? Be straight forward and tell them you are NOT interested and do not call for any further follow ups. We did not get bothered by sales again.
Your there on vacation and to relax and that is exactly what you will get. The resort has everything you could possibly need.

And, NO, I don't work for Wyndham!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — thin walls
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Washington,Dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2007

This was a paradise in a wonderful world of disney. Resort was clean and everyone employee that me and my husband spoke to were kind and very professional. They must love there job beacuse they were always smiling. We are timehsare owners and this will be our getway spot every year. I will tell all my friends about this place.

• Liked — The rooms
  • Disliked — no dilikes
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort? Share your experiences!