Stayed at this resort a few times but if I'm honest, only because it runs offers through Disney. I've previously stayed in a studio which was average Disney hotel room size, but this time we had a one bed roomed villa. I found the space to be too cramped in the living area and too much space given to the kitchen. In all fairness I don't do any cooking whilst im away, so the large kitchen may well be appreciated by others. My 24 year old son was staying on the sofa bed in the living room, and once that's opened you have absolutely no room to move around making everything feel very cramped. The furnishings are nice enough and the bathroom and bedrooms are perfectly adequate, but resort lacks the usual Disney "vibe" and whilst this would be a negative if you have young children as it does feel very bland, we however appreciated the quieter ambiance.
All in all I would stay here again if the price was right, but I would never pay the rack rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort on the shores of Village Lake. Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs, a late-1800s New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing, the buildings and grounds of this 65-acre Resort are truly inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl