The place is very beautiful, grounds, restaurants, rooms, pools....
The only complaint I have is that the two nicest pools are so loud with the staff on the microphone playing supid, silly games every hour on the hour until 5 pm. You can't relax at all there, must go to the other two quiet pools that are not as nice, and the heating element was broken in both. Never got to use the pools, which i love when on vacation. They need to change that schedule at the Spings & Paddock pool. Rooms (studio) are clean and spacious for to people, beds very comfortable. Will definately come back, but in the warmer months so i can use the quiet pools and no worry about the weather.
The Palette Artist has terrific food, chef onsite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa is an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Villa Resort on the shores of Village Lake. Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs, a late-1800s New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing, the buildings and grounds of this 65-acre Resort are truly inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl