“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

This is a hotel that I would highly recommend to any one for vacation or business. The suites are well kept and provide great amenities during your stay. The staff is always courteous and friend and will go the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 6, 2010
Dear odog68k,

I just wanted to take this time to personally thank you for writing review for your recent visit to the Homewood Suites by Hilton – Orlando/UCF Area. Your opinion is very important to us. We are constantly striving to make the best guest experiences and I truly thank you for sharing your great experience. Best regards, JS

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hampton,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

Where do I start? Front Desk: Chris, Griff, and Emiliy I received a Super Genuine Welcome. Maintenance: If Larry can't fix it, it isnt broke. Pablo always brings a smile to your face no matter how bad the weather is. House keeping: Nora, My room should be pictured in the next issue of "Home & Garden". Breakfest Staff: Brigitte and Migdalia's breakfest has that touch of a home cooked meal, if you leave hungry for the day, its your fault because you missed out on something good. Evening Reception: Jan and Sherry, Service with a smile, genuine concern on how your day went, and you do not have to worry about washing dishes becauce once you have Sheery's cooken you will leave a clean plate. You cannot get any closer to home with a stay at this Homewood. I know I forgot to mention some of the staff, but with several stays you may become part of the family. Thanks Again for having me. Ed Gotta go it's Lasanga night.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 1, 2010
Dear Ed,

Thank you very much for your time and for your excellent review. We are very happy to have you stay with us anytime a work brings you to UCF area. Thank you for your business and for your patronage. Best Regards,
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

The Hilton Homewood Suites UCF was definitely my home away from home. My stay was extremely comfortable-being I was here for two months! The front desk employees, the managers, the cooking staff, housekeeping, and maintenance were all fabulous! The breakfast and dinners were great! There was a good variety every morning/night. The staff really works hard to make your stay pleasant and will do anything to help you out. My room was always clean, as is the whole entire hotel. The pool area is great and I used it on many sunny days. Overall, I am glad that I chose the Hilton Homewood Suites UCF for my home away from home. I could not have picked a better hotel or staff! Thank you!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Dear xojbabeexo,

Thank you very much for your review and for your words of compliments. Our team really appreciates it and looks forward to have you with us again! Best Regards,
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Your accommadations were just like Home!

Large rooms and the Irons were great as well!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 30, 2010
Dear Explicit13,

Thank you for the outstanding ratings you gave us and for your comments. We are very happy you felt like at home with us. It's our goal to provide "homelike feel" during your travel. We look forward to see you soon!
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Our child attends UCF and we have made several visits this year The area has a number of hotels to choose from but none that offer the value and personal attention provided by Homewood Suites. The hotel is very well-kept. The format of fully-equipped suites is very convenient. We have had the chance to use the pool and recreation facilities making our visits more like mini-vacations! The staff is friendly and goes the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect - whether providing a requested room or assuring the room is adequate for your needs. The hotel is minutes from the campus and local shopping. While there are many restaurants in the area, with a cooked breakfast and afternoon snacks offered by the hotel, you really don't need to go far!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Dear tbfamily10,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel and for the excellent ratings. Our team really appreciates it. We look forward seeing you again during your visits to UCF.
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

The staff is the friendliest you will ever meet. The facilities are excellent and the complementary breakfast is superb. The complementary dinner and drinks Monday through Thursday is great. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Orlando area. I always try to stay there when my travels take me to Orlando.

Dear james28hunt,

Thank you for the great review you gave us! It is our goal to provide excellent service and accomodations! Thank You for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Orlando!
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

The staff was great. Made every effort to accomodate whatever need I voiced to them. Very easy to talk to. The facility itself is clean, modern, and comfortable. My only real issue is the fact I had to change rooms because of kids staying on the third floor. The parents were on the fourth and apparently left the kids unsupervised because they were running amok. I called in a complaint once and then just asked to change rooms to a different floor. Took about 4 hours from the time the pool closed to the time I got sick of listening to those whelps running up and down the halls and watching TV with their doors open. Very poor parenting. I suggest the hotel keep parents and kids at least on the same floor so that they can be held accoutnable for their spawns actions.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
jstanek, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 20, 2010
Dear jlmursch,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We really appreciate your compliments regards to the hotel's staff as well as your comments about the noise. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We'll do our best to eliminate such problems in the future.
Thank you. JS

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area? Share your experiences!