“Great Value for your money” 5 of 5 stars

Golf Package
Ranked #14 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Value for your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The Homewood Suites we stayed in was convenient to our son's college, had tons of amenities, was extremely clean and the price was extremely fair. Would definitely stay there again and look for the brand when I travel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Shirllildevil,

You just made our day! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back!

Steffi Snelling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Manassas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was a late arrival with a prepaid room. I was stuck in the last available room which was a smoking room. I'm allergic to the smell but had no other options. My reservations also clearly stated No Smoking. The room was a mess and I wouldn't have known the difference until the next night when I new room was given. The next day the lady at the front desk told me they usually don't give that room out. I was never told about the 100% room satisfaction nor was I even asked about my stay when I checked out. The 2nd night I was given a new room and it was a completely different room in cleanliness. It was only 3 rooms away from the disaster room.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Charles A,

We apologize that we were unable to honor your room request and placed you in the smoking room your first night. We make every effort to accommodate each guest’s room request and are glad we could offer you a room change the next morning. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll consider staying with us the next time you are in our area.

Saint John, IN, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've used this hotel several times for meetings and finally stayed overnight. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the king suite. I would have rated Excellent, but the couch and bed comforter were old and need replacing. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is located in a great area, next to Walgreens and 7 minutes away from Waterford Lakes Shopping. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel!!!!!

Dear Robin M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first stay with us. I am also happy to announce that we are in the process of replacing our bedding with over 50% of our suites completed and hope that you will return soon to see the continued improvements we are working on.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back and working with you for years to come.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 23 nights for leisure and I had a very nice time. The room was big enough for a couple and one more person that could sleep on the sofa bed. Had a small kitchen, with a big refrigerator if you wanted to buy something to eat in your room.
The only thing I didn't like much was the cleanliness of the bathroom on the day I arrived, there was hair on the bathtub walls from the previous guest that stayed there and it gave me a bad impression... But everything was very good on all other days.
The hotel has a very good breakfast and is located in the UCF area so there are many restaurants and shops around. Good price too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Carolina B,

It was a pleasure welcoming you for your extended stay in Orlando. We are well aware that you have many options to choose from and we are thrilled that you stayed with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay however, I will make sure to address the cleanliness issue you mentioned with my team immediately. Please be assured that we welcome your feedback and continue to work hard to provide the best possible service for our guests.

Thank you again for choosing Homewood Suites UCF. We hope to see you again soon.

Denver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I felt safe and very comfortable. I like the decorum. The business center was very convenient, because it allowed me to make printouts of the work I did on my laptop in my room. The staff is so polite, which is so refreshing in these times when people are generally so cold and customer service seems to be a thing of the past. Everyone at Homewood Suites treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. The place is beautiful, and my suite was spotless. And very quiet! When a stranger tried calling me, the telephone receptionist screened the call perfectly without me even requesting it beforehand; they're just that hospitable and good at what they do. I love this place. I could hardly wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dar Arif T,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review. It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your first stay with us and we cannot wait to welcome you back in the future. I am very proud of my team and their hard work. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words.

See you soon!

Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My son and I stayed at this hotel during a recent visit to the University of Central Florida.

Access to the hotel is a little weird, especially if you're traveling such that it comes up on your left. Our GPS said to go past it and then make a U-turn, and we did that the first time, but it was awkward. I found that it's easier to turn in at the light by the Walgreens, then you can drive behind Walgreens and wind around a little to get to the hotel. That's also the best path to get out, if you need to go left.

Anyway.

There was only one elevator for this medium-sized place, but it was more or less sufficient.

The room was quite nice, with a bed, a sleeper sofa, a nice bathroom, and a full kitchen (2 burners, full size fridge, microwave, some pots/pans). Perfect for one person, or for a couple, but if you need the sleeper sofa, it will take up an awful lot of the room, and, of course, you have to make up the bed. (The bedding's in the closet.)

They serve a nice breakfast, which was somewhat different the two mornings we were there. They had eggs, bacon or sausage (depending on the morning), biscuits/gravy or potatoes, juice, coffee, waffles, bagels, and fresh fruits.

All in all, it was a nice place, but given that, in our particular case, what we needed were two beds and zero kitchens, we might have been better off in a conventional hotel. (Since they're an extended-stay type place, we weren't the demographic they were designed for.)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Yobabs,

Thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned, we offer a lot of amentities that cater to extended stay guests, that are sure to be enjoyed by all of customers. May it be the daily complimentary breakfast or the dinner Monday through Thursday and the suites with full size kitchens, we try to accommodate our patrons every need.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again, should your travels bring you back to the UCf area.

Centre, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The property is well maintained and very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is superb for east Orlando. I would recommend this property for families or business conferences. The breakfast and dinner was very good.

Room Tip: Near lobby.