“Great UCF area Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Golf Package
Ranked #15 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“Great UCF area Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Just attended UCF orientation for our daughter. Hotel is extremely clean and breakfast was superb! Definitely will return. Park in front if u can, gets a little dark at night in back entrance and definitely some shady characters walking by and riding bikes, UCF area like all colleges it has a homeless population that DNA feed off students! Would recommend hotel mounting cameras for back of hotel if they do not already have them. Wal Greens shares the same parking lot so convenient !

Room Tip: Ask for a rom in front of hotel to avoid back entrance of hotel so u can park up front!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Lf,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are excited for your daughter to start her time at UCF. I would like to thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. We have in fact recently added more lighting throughout the parking lot to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests.

We would be delighted to welcome you back and be your home away from home throughout your time at UCF.

Steffi Snelling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I found this to be an excellent place to stay with great value. I did not realize that Homewood's provided free dinner in addition to the free breakfast. I was here alone on business, but would happily stay at this hotel with my family. Having breakfast and dinner provided makes this a great value. It was also clean and safe. The staff was helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Virginia V,

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your first stay with us and cannot wait to welcome you and possibly your family back. Homewood Suites certainly does offer some great dinner options complimentary to our guests which cannot be beat. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my team. We truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our efforts.

We are looking forward to serving you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Free delicious dinner Monday- Thursday. Free breakfast every morning. Full kitchen, comfy beds, spot on room service, extremely clean rooms, informative gues service. Overall, this is a great place to stay! I didn't want to leave when I stayed here.

• Stayed May 2013
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Haleypeyton,

Reading your review made me extremely proud of my team, Thank you for your appraisal of our team and facilities and for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Homewood Suites UCF in the near future.

Steffi Snelling

P.S. We did not want you to leave either!
Jacksonville, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

As always, Homewood Suites is the Best Value with the greatest ammentities! The facilities and staff are top notch and their receptions and breakfast is second to none. For a family or business trip, this company cannot be beat!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Wade M,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of Homewood Suites and my team. I know they truly enjoy serving our guests and it is always nice to have the opportunity to share comments such as yours with my team. It was a pleasure to have you visit with us and we do hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

Westville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The service is extremely good. Very fresh smell in the entire building. Attentive staff. Breakfast and evening meals during the week are wonderful. The evening meal is home cooked and there was plenty for all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear David D,

Thank you so much for this glowing review. I will be sure to let my team know how much you enjoyed your stay and their services. We cannot wait to welcome you back soon!

Jacksonville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was pretty good. Evening dinner was good. All was free. Beds were soft, pillows were pretty good to. Cleaners were very helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if I was to go to Orlando. Internet was nice and fast. I enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was pretty good. Evening dinner was good. All was free. Beds were soft, pillows were pretty good to. Cleaners were very helpful. I would stay at this hotel again if I was to go to Orlando. Internet was nice and fast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Donald A,

Thank you very much for your kind review here on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the ameneties we offer.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Summerfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed there recently for a business trip. The rooms are very clean and quite. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The stay was really enjoyable. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel for work and I love it. The full breakfast and the really nice dinners. It is so nice not to have to go back out once you have gotten to the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Amy C,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your recent stay here on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your continued business and thank you for your positive feedback. It makes me very proud to know that my team takes such good care of our guests. We are looking forward to providing you with excellent service during many more stays to come.

Steffi Snelling

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area? Share your experiences!