“Great location near UCF” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Golf Package
Ranked #15 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Naples, Florida
“Great location near UCF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here for UCF Homecoming weekend. Even though the hotel was sold out, the service was great and the hotel nice and quiet. Love the suite style rooms, and the breakfast was great, especially considering that it's free! This is definitely the best hotel in the UCF area!
Only thing I would have liked was coffee out throughout the day like at some of the other Hilton brand properties, but all else was great!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear LiRam112,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and that the breakfast buffet was to your liking. I read your comment regarding the coffee and would like to let you know that we do offer fresh coffee throughout the day in our dining area. UCF Homecoming is a very busy time for our entire area and we realize that you have your choice of hotels. We truly appreciate you staying with us and I am very proud to hear that my team took great care of you. We are looking forward to having you back with us on your next trip.

Steffi Snelling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Marathon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Love Homewood! My son and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of September for the UCF open house. Very convenient to the university, just a couple minutes away. Really nice area too. Hotel was clean, beds comfy. A variety of restaurants nearby as well as a nice outdoor mall. If you like pizza, go to Flipper's Pizzeria! Garlic bread sticks are to die for!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear AmyRealtor33050,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you and your son were able to discover the area a bit during your time in Orlando. Please stop by and see me during your next stay with us and I will be happy to share some of my favorite restaurants with you. We are glad you enjoyed your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in September. We have a lovely 2 room suite fully set up with full kitchen and living room. Breakfast and Kickback were a real bonus. Swimming pool really good also. Free WiFi. Very clean. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a main road so front rooms to be avoided if possible.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear GregLee1955,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you are pointing out the great amenities Homewood Suites has to offer, certainly a value that is hard to find anywhere else. My team is very happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay and we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to Orlando.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Spent three days in Orlando UCF area past weekend ( return to school) the staff was very helpful able to accommodate my early check in in spite of been super busy, as usual I get a king bedroom suite very comfortable, had minor issue with AC and was fixed almost immediately , breakfast good, this hotel has a Walgreen few yards from it that makes it very convenient , will return

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear Isantiago,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your continued business. While the back to school week can be very stressful for both parents and students, we are always working hard to provide our guests with a comfortable environment after a long day of shopping and moving items to the student housing. I would like to thank you bringing the situation with the AC to our attention and I am happy to hear that we were able to take care of that to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Long story short: we went on a tour of three Florida college campuses and stayed at three Hilton properties. This one wins, hands down. I realised once I arrived at the hotel that I had stayed here before and received great service. This time was no different. The rooms and public areas are clean. Comfortable beds. The staff is polite and attentive (the desk clerk even remembered my name). The desk clerk even kept her cool with two misbehaving little boys discovered running around the hotel unsupervised. The free breakfast was nothing out of the ordinary, but it was hot and kept filled. Free internet. Convenient to the UCF campus and close to shops and restaurants. There's a Walgreens right next door. They proudly display their Trip Advisor Award at their front desk and they deserve it. Good job!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear littleyacht,

You truly made our day. Thank you so much for this excellent review, our team was more than thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly hope that your family will decide for a future at UCF and we can continue to be your home in Central Florida.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is Very Good, the room is big And confortable.
The breakfast don,t have fresh fruits ! A lot of itens are industrialized food!

SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel here on Tripadvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your experience. I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff that the breakfast did not exceed your expectations, however would like to advise you that we do offer fresh cut fruit such as strawberries, cantaloupe or pineapple on a daily basis as well as a fruit basket with various items. Our menu rotates on a daily basis and every item is always prepared fresh by our lovely breakfast attendants.
Again thank you for your time, we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

A friend and I stayed here on the first night of a multi-week vacation. He has family nearby, and we were meeting them for dinner. The hotel is very nice. The outside, pool area, and lobby area were clean and inviting. The managers reception/breakfast area, along with the associated food and drinks, were average to above average. Our room was nice, albeit a bit cramped w/all the furniture. All in all, a nice stay. We left very happy.

Room Tip: Pick the top floor. Some of the floors/ceilings in Homewood/Hilton Garden Inns tend to be thin, so t...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
SSnelling, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear CarlNova,

Thank you so much for writing this excellent review on Tripadvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please join us again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.

Steffi Snelling,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area? Share your experiences!