“Great Tasting Meats & Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
5259 International Dr. Suite F-1, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,001 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Navarre, Florida
“Great Tasting Meats & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Served all kinds of top steaks and lamb and chicken on spears cut right at your plate. Many servers keep piling on the food until your stuffed. Atmosphere was a little loud. Salad bar was very unique. Most of the items I could not identify. More saavy diners would have no problems. Huge selection of items and they all tasted good. This is a 5 star restaurant. With drinks plan on about $100 pp. Tip is included in bill.

Visited August 2013

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Taste sensation!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My mouth is watering jut at the thought of this place! I was impressed by the choice of what i thought was the main buffet, so I filled my plate! Then my husband told me about the little cut out circle we were given, one side red with no thanks the other side green with yes please on it- if you have it green side up, different meat servers come along, with different cuts of meats, all cooked in different ways, on skewers, and have as much as you like!!! Yes, some of it is salty, but that just adds to the flavours. We didn't need pudding, but we had it anyway!! Yes, it was expensive, but it was our son's 20th birthday!! I didn't need to eat till dinner the next day, so it was a saving in a way!!
The service was excellent and everywhere was clean, I would recommend for anyone to try this eating experience, if only the once!!!

Visited August 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great place for yor birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 10. It was not that busy this night. Food was great. The mini meal would have been enough for me. It consisted of a great salad bar and lobster bisque. All the veggies were fresh and a wide varierty. Everything is so good try not to fill up too much on the salad choices. Meats are numerous including lamb and lamb chops. When looking at menu know or write down what meats you want. Flank steak and filet mignon kept coming around and I forgot the other 15 meats and never got a chance to try. Server got us any meat we wanted as soon as he could. All meat choices were great and can be cooked to your liking. Would go back again and a great place for special occasions.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“Crazy good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have been here several times and now make it one of our "special" celebration places to go. We live about 2 hours from there but make sure while we are in Orlando we plan a nice dinner here. We leave the kids home with a sitter and enjoy the best variety of meats anyone has to offer! The salad bar has gotten smaller over the years but that's ok because theres still some great choices to try new things, the lobster bisque is crazy good...I would suggest putting some of the cold shrimp from the salad bar into it to give it a little something extra..totally awesome. And the meats that come around are all perfect! our table had a variety from really rare to totally well done they did an excellent job of coming around with each selection. The place itself is decorated very nice so you can go there either dressed to the max...or casual...they treat each guest the same. Also there is never a rush to finish your meal....so go hungry and enjoy this great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hamburg, Germany
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Everytime I visit the States I look for a steak house - usually the best rated on Tripadvisor, Yelp, Fodor's etc. This time I decided to go on short notice and asked the check-out girl in the outdoor outfitter opposite where to go. Her recommendation turned out to be a spectacular success! 46 bucks gets you all-you-can eat meat and and an excellent salad buffet with shrimps, salmon etc. The last time I had steak was in New Orleans in Ruth's Chris in New Orleans. Texas de Brazil is much, much better - at least the one in Orlando. They have about a dozen different cuts from different animals. I stuck to beef and lamb. The beef was simply outstanding, the lamb great. They have a house special (sirloin) which was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Same goes for their beef flank steaks. Full of flavour and you could eat them with a spoon. The garlic filet mignon was also a nice surprise.Everything is served on skewers (servers constantly move around the room). Unbeatable value. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere