This was such a great surprise. I traveled with my mother and daughter and just happened to choose the hotel for the proximity to the outlet mall. This place is gorgeous! We had the king suite which came with a king bed (bet you guessed that part) in a separate bedroom. There was a separate living room and dining area. The kitchen is a full kitchen with dishwasher (the detergent is given), microwave, oven, washer/dryer (packet of laundry soap given). There were also dishes, pans and cutlery for cooking which we didn't bother to do. It was great to have the microwave and oven for warming leftovers though.
From check in to check out the service was fabulous. The property is huge (34acres, I think) so calling bell stand will allow you to ask for a golf cart if you don't want to walk. Will and Jeremy were 2 of the guys who were great at helping us with luggage and bags from shopping.
We didn't spend much time walking around the property but the pool and lake looked lovely. The housekeeping staff were friendly when we saw them each day.
The location is really great as one of the outlet malls is separated by a gate (keyed access). There is a gate at building 7 and between 4 and 5. This is in the Tuscany area by the way. Did I mention this place was huge? The Regency Village (Publix, Walgreens, etc) is also within walking distance. Of course, this is all much easier if you're driving. It's pretty close to the Walmart Supercenter in Kissimmee as well.
There's no shuttle to and from the airport but Orlando All Trans is a good company if you're not driving. They have flat rates as compared with metered rates and really friendly drivers.
All in all, we had a great time and we're planning to go back. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets® - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two-bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive