“Another fantastic trip!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive

Save Saved
You added Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive
Ranked #14 of 329 hotels in Orlando
Bloomington, Illinois
“Another fantastic trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was my second visit to this resort and it was just as great, maybe better than the first time. The first visit was back in 2009, since that time I've tried a few other hotels/resorts in the area, I usually like to try different places to compare, but decided to come back to Hilton since it was so great the first time.

The resort is very beautiful and extremely clean and well kept up. The suites are roomy and have everything you will need or want. They are fully equipped with washer/dryer/dishwasher, full kitchen with utensils, pots and pans, toaster, glass and dishware. They even give you dishwashing soap and extra garbage bags if you need them. If you don't want to cook since you're on vacation, there is a deli/store where you can buy sandwiches and the bar by the pool serves lots of different items. There is also a pizza place onsite that delivers to your room. Across the road from the resort is a grocery store so you can pick up milk, or whatever else you need. There is also a subway, mcdonalds and Brazillian restaurant across the road as well.

The beds were very comfortable, the screened in porch is fantastic! I love to sit out without having to worry about bugs and just enjoy the lake and pool view. The lake has turtles, carp and ducks which my daughter loved seeing everyday and we even fed the ducks a few times! The resort has an exercise room, a business room to print out boarding passes or just get on the internet, an activity center where you can rent movies to watch in your room (yes, there is a dvd player in the living room). And a game room with lots of video games.

The pool is extremely clean and so big! The staff does activities everyday at the pool, from zumba by the poolside to water aerobics classes and has lots of activities throughout the day for children as well as adults. At night they show a movie at the pool.

My most favorite part of the resort though, is the staff. I've been to over a dozen hotels and resort in the Orlando/Disney area and this resort has the best staff I've ever come across. Everyone is pleasant and says hello and is helpful. From the front desk person who checks you in, to the elevator repairman, the housekeeping staff, the man who cleans the pool, bartenders, everyone, greeted us with a smile, said hello and asked if our stay was going well or if we were enjoying our stay. That's impressive for a resort this big and made the vacation that much more enjoyable.

There is a shuttle that goes to all the Disney and Universal parks but we didn't use it since we rented a car. You are very close to the Disney entrance, maybe 5 minutes and then another 5 from whatever park you are going to.

I loved our trip so much this second time I've already booked another vacation for our family for March for spring break and for next summer. The resort fills up quickly so you have to book early!!

The only negative that I can even come up with is when you book online, you seldom can get the 2 or 3 bdrm suites, they have very limited access and I really would like to try one of their bigger suites one of these visits and invite more of my extended family to come. The one bedroom suites have a king size bed and queen sofa sleeper.

I would highly recommend this resort, you will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

2,016 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 4 days, and all we can say is that we absolutely loved it! From the very first moment we pulled up to the gate, to check-out, the resort exceeded our expectations every step of the way. The staff were all outstanding and extremely friendly. The facilities were well-kept and well-appointed. On any trip that a person takes, there is almost always at least one little nit to pick, but that wasn't so here. We came this time as a couple, and enjoyed our time there. There were many families staying there with children, but we were still able to enjoy the pools and other areas of the resort without feeling like we were out of place as a couple. The next time we come we will be bringing the whole family, so it is a nice resort for either a grown up getaway or a family vacation.

Room Tip: Any upper floor room should be great.
Canal Winchstr, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had a wonderful relaxing stay. Really enjoyed the screened in porch overlooking the small pool. Can't wait to return. Next time we will upgrade to suite size unit. The accommodations were just what we were hoping for. Had a wonderful experience. Definitely will tell our friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at this huge complex. Our 1st time was in Dec. 2012 and had a great room and view. This time we were in villa #5 and again had a great room with a view of the large lake and smaller pool near that end of the complex. Both pools are great, but the main pool is just "HUGE". The waterfall is the best. The water was really warm and very clean. The rooms at this hotel are super clean and the beds are the best. Nice to take a walk around the lake and enjoy the views. The staff are all friendly and greet you as if they really do care about their guests. Parking was not a problem as we always found a spot near our villa. They drive around on golf carts and offer a ride to whearever you may need to go on the property. Your room key gets you access to the gates to the outlet mall next door. No need to drive and look for parking. Overall just a great place to stay.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My trip was the most amazing ever especially for a business trip! I had such a great time and couldn't have asked for a better stay! I did everything I wanted to do on a vacation but I was on business, so of course i felt spoiled that my life was so good! Food was awesome too. I ordered from FoodStore2Go's delivery service because I couldn't make it out to eat because I had to do so many business meetings. It was the best food delivery service I could have asked for. Save me money too! Excellent fresh food at the best price. So awesome! Overall my trip was excellent and I couldn't have asked for better.

Room Tip: The higher, the better the sights!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed over for one night and I enjoyed my stay. I had a King bed on the first floor in building 7. While my room did not have a view, it did have a screened in patio. The room had a king bed, microwave and refrigerator.

The room was super clean, the bed and the pillows were great.

Overall a really nice stay, I will add this to my list of hotels to stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view (one that overlooks the lake)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Belo Horizonte, MG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Hotel mit super Lage, tolle Größe Zimmer direkt neben dem Premium Outlet, der Nähe zu Parks, Highspeed-Internetzugang in allen Zimmern und kostenfreie. Nur ein kleines Stück auf die Reinigung alles so beängstigend, aber könnte ein ordentlich. Aber kein Zweifel bin ich wieder in diesem Hotel.

Hotel com excelente localização, quartos de ótimo tamanho bem ao lado do Outlet Premium, próximo dos parques, internet de alta velocidade nos quartos e de graça. Apenas peca um pouco na limpeza, nada de tão assustador mas poderia dar uma caprichada. Mas sem duvida que eu voltarei neste hotel.

Hotel with excellent location, great size rooms right next to the Premium Outlet, close to parks, high speed internet and the rooms for free. Just a little piece to clean, nothing so scary but could give a neat. But no doubt I'll be back at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive? Share your experiences!