“What a wonderful place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive

You added Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8122 Arrezzo Way, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X POINTS PACKAGE!
Ranked #26 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
shortssville, ny
“What a wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We were 4 adults staying here and just thought it was going to be a place to stay. Boy was I wrong! This place is amazing! The staff alone is worth the stay here! The food is very good here. Loved the activities by the pool! I was pretty impressed with the talent that was also staying there as Fri night was karaoke night. Loved going home with clean clothes as every suite has a washer and dryer! Nice kitchen and grill areas so you can cook if you want. Huge outlet mall next door if it rains. This place has it all! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (586)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Vernon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have stayed here before and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. This stay was for a longer period. The room, staff, and all the amenities onsite are first rate. The location is great as you are close but not too close to all the traffic and crowds associated with International Drive. We will be returning to this resort again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Syosset, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Right off I'll say I didn't really want to be in Orlando, am not a Disney fan, was there specifically for business. Hilton Vacation Clubs seem to always be a "cut above" and a relief from surrounding tourist hubbub - that is exactly what this hotel was - a very comfortable oasis.

My studio was larger than average, very clean with a well-equipped kitchen, in building 1 facing the pool and lake, third floor, and best of all with a screened porch beyond the glass patio door (I think everyone gets a screened porch). Since Florida tends to get thunderstorms, which I enjoy, I could leave the door to the porch open and listen to nice rainfall at bed time.

This is a resort with an active recreation program whihc was hip enough and seemed to be fun for all age families (bingo, scavenger hunts, blackjack tournament, pool exercise, pool tables, fast computers, other types of game rooms, inexpensive market and poolside restaurant....). Left the family home but I know my kids would have enjoyed this alot. Your children could safely have a lot of freedom here.

I have to commend the entire staff. Every single staff member I came in contact with was super pleasant and tried very hard to please, from the gatekeepers, to the greeter at registration, to the check-in desk, to the waiters, cashiers at the market.....I had an internet issue (wireless slow, but wired OK) and they sent me an engineer - again super-fast and pleasant. I asked for a different kind of blanket and housekeeping was quick adn gave me just what I wanted.

Though I wasn't there for recreation, what I saw of the recreation staff showed they had guests really well-engaged and everyone was having fun. Yet it never became noisy or ridiculous. Everything was kept at a level that was considerate to everyone. And in the pool there was room for quiet swimming and kids playing. This was just such a well-run and well-carried out property. I even shot some hoops on the basketball court, it was so clean and tempting, with two fresh basketballs right there waiting in a stand. Also many people walked or jogged around the lake.

A few comments on TripAdvisor had me worried, but none of them applied to my visit - I didn't feel at all effected by the outlet shops adjacent, I didn't have any trouble parking near my room, I didn't have any trouble entering or leaving the property due to excessive traffic, I heard no noise from neighboring rooms, and I did not find the rooms run down (OK the shower could have been slightly more powerful but that is not a complaint).

So in short, this hotel was a really comfortable distraction from a city where I really didn't want to be, was really really convenient to everything (airport, Disney, stores, food), where the staff treated me flawleesly, really. Accolades to the management and the fine staff - apparently the staff are well-motivated and treated nicely - I enjoy staying at such a positive upbeat place.

Room Tip: I enjoyed Bldg 1 right neext to clubhouse, pool, lake where all the action was. But if you don't...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for great feedback. We’re delighted you found our resort to be a very comfortable oasis and distraction in a city where you really didn’t want to be to begin with and absolutely thrilled to hear your gracious words about the extremely positive impression our Team Members left you with and one we ‘ll be certain to share with them during our daily stand up meetings throughout the resort. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and hope we have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.

Peter M. Merrill
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

First time stay as a club intrawest member. What a great property that caters to your family needs.

ROOMS:
We stayed in building 3 first floor. Never been a fan of first floor but decided to give it a chance. What a great room with an amazing view. Each morning we ate breakfast in our fully covered/contained balcony...what a great way to start your day.
We had a two bedroom with a full kitchen. We had a king bed, very comfortable with our own bathroom and hot tub. Our girls (6 and 10) had their own bedroom completely separated from us with their own kitchen area and bathroom. Lots of space for a family
I recommend walking across to grocery store (5 min) and getting your groceries. We had a BBQ within a 3 min walk and that was great for family dinners and a huge cost savings...not to mention avoiding the typical high fat restaurant foods.

POOL
The pool was big enough. Not huge though. Found it easy to Manage the kids since the pool was small enough to see everything and also it only went to 4 feet deep. A water slide would have been nice for added entertainment.
Activities for all during the day and night. From dancing lessons to beer tasting.
You can order food at the pool side grill as well as your favorite drinks.
PROPERTY
Amazing, beautiful. Walking paths go along the lake. The lake has fountains, fish, turtles.
Bridge takes you over to the premium outlets just a short 5 min walk from building 3. 30 seconds from builiding 7.
Property is not so large that you are walking forever, but the walks are so amazing you would hardly notice the time taken.
DISNEY
We did no experience Disney through this hotel as we moved to the Disney beach club.

Amazing stay and we have already decided to plan our next Disney trip aroun this hotel. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Had seven night stay.
Excellent 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen and hot tub bath.
Great location , excellent pools with kids pools and hot tubs.
Lots of activities ,day and night for kids and adults.
Easy access to airport,main roads and local attractions.
Staff very helpful and efficient.
Direct access to Premium Shopping outlets via your room key !

Room Tip: Had top floor corner suite( sixth floor) - great views from balcony
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The moment you drive up to the foyer you know instantly that this was going to be special. I only stayed three days(wish I stayed longer) but the experience was great. This is a huge piece of real estate so be prepared to walk a lot but the landscaping is so well done you'll forget you even walked so far. One of the best shallow pools I've been in and the food here is great. Easy access to theme parks via the trolleys was just the icing on the cake. Be on the look out for Time share predators though, LoL.
I highly recommend this resort and I WILL be back here :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. All the staff were very friendly and would go out of their way to help you have an enjoyable stay. We were in a one bedroom suite in block 7 with a lovely lake view. The room was lovely,clean and well equipped.
Very close to the Retail outlet shopping centre and also publix supermarket.
We spent some time by the pool which was lovely and also enjoyed the singer/guitar player.
A very nice pool bar which also served lunch or evening meals.
Although we couldn't always park outside block 7 we always found a parking space and enjoyed the short stroll back alongside the lake.
The location of the hotel is great with easy access to SeaWorld, Disney & Universal

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive? Share your experiences!