Recently spent 3 nights at Hilton Grand Vacations on International Drive. We booked a studio suite, which was fine for a short stay. If I'd stayed longer, I would have preferred a suite as the studio is pretty small and the kitchen basic. The room itself was comfortable and clean - housekeeping did a good job. I thought I may have missed a clean one day when we had 'do not disturb' sign on the door all morning until around 2pm. We then popped out for a few hours, and the room had been cleaned by the time we got back.
We didn't have any problems with the parking at all - it was busy enough, but we always found a spot right outside our block of rooms.
The complex is huge and they have lots of activities going on all the time, if that's your sort of thing. We were out most of the day and just used the room for a bit of relaxation and sleeping. The hotel is right next to the Premium Outlets, so good to do a bit of shopping while staying there - there are gates at the back of the property leading you directly to the shops. There is also a huge Publix supermarket and McDonalds opposite the front of the complex, with a few other places nearby. Panera is good (just down the road) for salads and sandwiches. The location is good for getting around - pretty close to both Disney and Universal, and just off the I4 (but far enough away from it not to suffer the noise).
Because we were out most of the time, we didn't see many staff apart from check in, which was fine. The guys at the entrance to the complex, manning the entry gates, seem quite friendly and helpful - offering to swipe my key card to open the gate when I'd driven up slightly out of arm's reach of the machine, and a quick 'welcome home' when I got back one evening. They also offered me a lift, unprompted, when I'd been out for a walk one evening.
The internet is good here - the quickest speed at any of the hotels I've stayed at in Orlando.
One drawback is the check out time of 10am. I'm always pretty early checking out of hotels, but 10am does seem a bit crazy to me. I was really surprised to have a member of staff knocking on my door at 10.01am (no kidding!) to ask when I was checking out. At least, I think that's what she was asking - she seemed to only speak Spanish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets® - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two-bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive