We recently returned from a five day stay at HGVC on International Drive. We knew before we went that we would not be visiting any theme parks, just some relaxing days in the sun. As everyone else notes, the staff at HGVC are always really friendly and make you feel welcome.
The one bump in the road was actually created by us before we even arrived. Since my wife and I were traveling with my wife's two sisters, we had requested a 2 bedroom suite with the second bedroom having two beds, When we went to our assigned suite we found that it was located on the ground floor and at the end of the building with a less than idylic view, We did not know that all the two bedroom suites were located on the ends of the buildings and basically provided a view of the next building.
Well, our one desire was to be able to sit on a patio and over look the lake or the pool. We immediatly called the front desk and requested a move. So now here's my main reason for writing this review, Richard at the front desk was so helpful in finding another available suite albeit a 1 bedroom with a lockoff. This meant that my sister's in law had to share a king sized bed and did not present a problem.
This resort is beutiful and I would recomend staying in building 1 or 2 if you want to be near the pool and the action, (and the associated noise)
And again, our thanks to Richard for being so helpful!!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets® - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two-bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Otel, Venere, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.