You added Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive to your Saves list
Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8122 Arrezzo Way, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #32 of 332 Hotels in Orlando
New Delhi, India
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was in Orlando on an official trip. The stay at Grand vacations was so good and relaxing that it de-stressed me completely. Jogging tracks, pool, great landscape and very nice staff. Right next to the factory outlets. Very close to good restaurants as well as fast food joints

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (631)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I checked in quite late, but our arrival went without a hitch. The front desk staff, gate staff, and the housekeeper we met were all friendly and helpful. Our one bedroom suite was large with a great view, and appeared to have been renovated fairly recently. The bathroom could have been cleaned a bit more thoroughly from the previous occupant, but the rest of the suite was very clean.

Also, as we noted on our first trip, we returned one night from WDW around 1 a.m to witness a staff member riding a golfcart at a very high speed. If we hadn't seen him, I doubt he would have had time to stop before hitting us. I hope the hotel will consider monitoring this kind of behavior.

Overall though, we had a great time and would choose this property again.

NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I thought this would be one of those hard-sell Time Share situations but it was not. We spent 3 nights at this lovely resort, for relatively little money, and in return, we spent 2 hours looking at another resort that was in the process of being built and had two buildings already up and more to come. Not the typical Time Share of a "week in a box" and a different and rather interesting concept. However, we were not interesting in the new place just being built. These places get to be huge - 7 buildings - and can be quite a walk to the pool and other activities. They do have golf-cart shuttles quickly available to pick you up and move you to main points on the property. There are many activities, for all ages, and it is a beautiful pool. However, the place we stayed at is fully sold out, or so I was told. There may be re-sales. While it does not suit us, I can see how it would appeal to many, especially since there is no restriction on a specific week or even number of days. For anyone enrolled in Hilton Honors, and interested in a flexible (and not that expensive) fractional share, it might be worth the call to find out what they can offer.

Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We come to Orlando at least once a year. We stay in different time share places. This year we chose Hilton Grand vacations off of Vineland Ave. We were extremely impressed.

We stayed in a one bedroom king suite. The room was immaculate. I inspect every corner of the room and could not find one thing wrong with the room. This was the first time that we arrived in Orlando that I did not request a room change because we had a perfect room from the beginning.

We stayed in building 6 and found that to be a perfect location. We stayed during an off peak time and still found parking to be an issue if we got in late. I can't imagine during peak season what parking is like. That would still not deter me from returning to this property.

• Stayed December 2012
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been staying here either once or twice a year for about eight years. I cannot say enough about the value of this place for a really pampered vacation. I am familiar enough with the hotel to request certain rooms and I have not been disappointed yet. Thanks a bunch this year to Michelle at the front desk who as usual goes above and beyond. It's not just good service, you get that at any good hotel. It's the feeling of being at home, and people like Michelle who actually care about your having a great experience. Everyone that you encounter is so pleasant and considerate that I have to tear myself away to go to other resorts during the year.(retired)
Stayed in room 7804(front corner) during Thanksgiving.

Room Tip: No thanks you might get the ones I like
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Brasilia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is quiet with a wonderful view. It is only 50m to the premium outlet. There is no breakfast buffet, but they have a Starbuks inside. The gym is not so big but nice. The check out is too early, 10am but you can ask for a late check out without additional cost.

• Stayed December 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive twice. The first time was 3 years ago. I was assigned to building 3. One night, the fire alarm went off 3 times; all in the middle of the night. I evacuated with the other guests and we stood outside waiting for word as to what was going on EACH time. After a long delay, which grew shorter each successive time, we were told all was fine and to go back into the building. I must say I didn't sleep at all that night, wondering if the alarm would go off again and also if it truly was a "false" alarm. Fast forward to last week, when I went back to the same location. This time I was assigned to building 4. I could not believe the fire alarm went off again one night! Another evacuation; more waiting for word as to what was happening. How can a company of this magnitude have such recurring problems? I am now concerned about returning, despite enjoying the features of this location. Please fix the fire alarm problem for the safety and security of the guests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on International Drive, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured the safety and security of our Members and Guests is our paramount importance to us and while we inspect and maintain all of our life safety systems to the high standards that Hilton is known for across the world, from time to time a device, which in this most recent instance was the smoke detector in the elevator equipment room in Building 4 will short out, in which case the redundancies we have built into the fire alarm system will immediately alert us that something is amiss, and while we never want to see someone’ sleep interrupted, we’d rather error on the side of caution and respond to the situation with a sense of urgency and discipline.

Peter M. Merrill