“Just ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Yakitori House

Yakitori House
epcot, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407.939.3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #864 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
South Carolina
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very average food. Was not impressed. The workers though were so nice and made you feel very welcome.

Visited October 2012

63% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“FABULOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

we have had many celebrations here. It is fun, food is excellent, it is a party. I will continue as this is one of my favorites.

Visited April 2012
Sarasota
“Best Counter Service Food at Epcot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This place improved since it was the Yakitor House. We had a party of 4 and each meal was great. I had the Chicken Curry; a nice spicy rice bowl with sliced chicken cutlet. My wife had the Teriyaki combo. If you are tired of the burger and fries, this is a best bet.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Byron Center, Michigan
“japanese food that was ho-hum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

average food. interesting green tea ice cream. small portions. we saw several noodle bowls that looked better than what we ordered. we had a combo and the beef was shredded and small amounts of everything but rice. still, i would not discourage people from eating here as a counter service. i can't imagine not having the disney dining plan. it must cost a fortune to snack around epcot. on hot days, try and do the air conditioned places. it makes all the difference. this place had both inside and outside-rather rare for counter services. too many are outside only.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“One star is a stretch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Truly, this was some of the most horrible food that I have ever had the displeasure of putting in my mouth. It was disgusting beyond belief. I am dumbfounded by the reviews that talk about how good it is. The meat was so bad that comparing it to dog food would be a great insult to dog food. I had the beef (at least that is what they were calling it, not sure what it actually was) and it was just terrible. The meat was inedible and the sauce was horrendous. It came with some plain white rice and a few frozen vegetables. I picked out a few pieces of the frozen veggies and threw the rest in the trash can. My son got the teriyaki chicken and it was a couple of big hunks of gristly chicken. He barely ate any of his even though the kids meal was $7.99 and didn't have carrots or grapes like other kids meals. My parents got the awful chicken and vomit-inducing beef as well and no one was able to eat any of their food. The portions are small but thank goodness for that. I know that my meal and my son's meal were about $20 and my parents about the same. So, $40+ for food that we threw in the trash. We ended up in France getting some pastries from the bakery and making a meal out of that.

If you like Japanese food at all, even the fast food version, run like crazy from this place. I honestly thought that we would be sick after eating this. We lucked out and didn't get sick but it's probably because we didn't eat hardly any of it.

• Visited June 2012