“Quick service despite a filled-to-capacity Magic Kingdom” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #749 of 3,166 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
New Jersey
“Quick service despite a filled-to-capacity Magic Kingdom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

We were standby on one of the busiest days of the year in the Magic Kingdom, but we got a table within 40 minutes. Once seated, the service came quick and friendly despite a full house. The food itself was pricey, like most Disney restaurants, but delicious. The Seafood Diavoli was delicious, as was the seasonal butternut squash soup and mushroom ravioli.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

southeast england
“Not so convenient and expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

We have used this restaurant on several occasions.Whilst accepting the restaurant does not offer a gourmet dining experience it is very well positioned in the Town Square at the Magic Kingdom.We have previously found the use of the restaurant a convenience but all this changed when we visited this October.My wife and young son wanted to stay for the evening parade and fireworks but I did not.We agreed we would meet up for an early dinner at around 6pm and attempted to make a table reservation much earlier that day.A hostess said they were fully booked but they experience a high level of cancellations/no shows. We popped back later to be told they were fully booked even though the restaurant was largely empty.However we were told we could eat there and then so we went for it even though it was only 430pm.The starters were just about acceptable.but the main course which we all ordered, an undercooked beef pot roast was dreadful.My young son badly choked on it as the meat was so tough.Staff may well have been trained to ignore complaints were generally unhelpful and verging on rudeness.All in all this was a bad inconvenient and expensive experience and we will probably not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

My sister and I dined here in 2007 and were looking forward to dining here again in March 2009. Unfortuntely my sister was sick with a flu bug and couldn't go the day we had reservations so it was just my Mom and I. The food was really good. I tried the special of the day which was a roast beef panini. The bread was really good. Very thick. The parmesan chips that came with it were AMAZING! And they gave plenty of them. My mom had the shrimp caesar salad and liked it. Before we left we had asked our waitress if they had any crackers to take back to my sister, but they didn't have any. Instead she brought a box full of plain bread. The best of the entire meal though was the Chef's Signature Cheesecake, which to were able to have them box up for us to eat later. It was incredible. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, PA
“Would visit again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

We had 7:00 reservations for dinner on a night when the electric parade was taking place. We checked in as we were supposed to & were seated within 10 minutes. The food was good -not great Italian, but come on you are in Walt Disney World! The best part was that this was one of those nights that the 2 year old just was not having any of being in a high chair, sitting in her seat, etc.- The staff was great! They accomidated & were actually trying to help us keep her entertained so that we could eat with one hand!
After dinner we were able to stand on the porch & watch the parade. We would visit here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ontario
“Great Entree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

The food overall was great.

I had the chicken parm which was really good. My husband had the steak, which he really enjoyed. My daughter had some pasta dish which was also good.

I ordered the Lemon Cake for dessert which I was really enjoying until I found the hair in it!! So that ruined dessert but lets just say it was probably an isolated incident!

We were on the dining plan so didn't pay so I can't comment on the price overall. I think it was probably pricey but everywhere in Disney seems to be.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere