“Nice Restaurant on Main Street” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #752 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
New York State
“Nice Restaurant on Main Street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food was delicious and our waitress was just wonderful. The atmosphere is cute. It was a nice lunch, but not our favorite restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Excellent and then some!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I had an excellent meal here on our second trip to WDW. The waitress was one of the BEST we have ever had-very friendly and attentive. The food was superb; I got the steak and my husband had the lamb and both were very unique and flavorful. I love the atmosphere, as I am a big fan of The Lady and the Tramp and all things Disney. The prices are very moderate for a Disney restaurant and the portions are VERY generous. The desserts were delicious as well, with a nice selection to choose from. I will definitely come back on further trips.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cranage, United Kingdom
“Terrible service with food to match”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went to Tonys without a reservation but we were pleased when they said they would accommodate us. So what did they do.... Shove us outside in glaring sunshine! The waiter Paul, must be the worst waiter in Disney. He was surely to the point of being rude. My granddaughter knock over some water and he just walked by and threw a handful of paper napkins onto the table and then walked off. No offer of help, nothing. What is it with Disney these days. Their 'cast members' used to be so helpful and cheerful. Now you do well to get a smile out of most of them. It's like they object to you being there.
Back to the food! Please note.....although it says it is an Italian restaurant the food does not resemble proper Italian food in any way. No-one on our table enjoyed their food. Most of it was left. I had shrimp Linguine that was supposes to be in a garlic sauce. What a joke. The pasta and shrimp literally floated in a pool of garlic flavoured oil. It was dreadful.
What with the ignorant, bad service and terrible food this place does not deserve your custom. Give it a miss please - especially waiter Paul !
Just telling it like it is.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Yonkers, New York
“Great gem in Magic Kingdom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I had a super great experience in Tony's Town Square. A busy place, they handle the crowd and manage the guests very nicely. Food was top shelf, pasta was very nice and the chicken Parm was excellent. great place for kids of any age.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Atmosphere and service were great; food was bland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I enjoyed this place for the atmosphere and service out waiter was so sweet! He was such a nice guy. I wasn't impressed with my spaghetti and Meatballs; sauce was more like salsa pasta was bland and meatballs were tough and dry. However I tried my moms chicken parm and it was delicious. I chose the spaghetti and meatballs (which I'd never order out) because I was carb loading for the Princess half marathon the next day I would try here again and order something else. Overall not bad.

• 3 of 5 stars Food