“Awful......Stay Away” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #745 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Canada
“Awful......Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Absolutely terrible! I went to Tony's years ago and reviewed it then and it was very bad. I said I would never go there again but friends wanted to try it so I said okay. What a mistake! It was worse than ever. The wait was almost an hour even though we had a reservation. We were seated on a table for 4 but we were 5. Our waitress was rude and unfriendly and never around when we needed her. 2 out of the 5 people enjoyed their food, the others did not and complained about it. It was the worst restaurant of our trip and I vow to NEVER go back again!

Visited January 2013

Richmond, Kentucky
“Delicious, and allergy friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have food allergies that are a burden on my family, restaurants & for me. I try to keep thinkgs simple, but sometimes i just cant. I'm gluton, milk, garlic, and celery allergic. So when my daughter picked Tony's @ Disny's Magic Kingdom I was a little scared it would be salad w/ o/v but to my surprise the Chef came out spent time with me, asked me what i liked, and created the most delicious shrimp scampi to fit my allergy needs it was amazing) he also made me the most AMAZING apple sorbet ever... needless to say, hands down favorite dining spot..

I

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Fast Italian, too fast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food average, pace ridiculous. All food came out at the same time, and lots of empty tables. The music was so low, just a poor excuse for over priced Italian you can make yourself better, pass this one up.

Visited March 2013
Lisbon, New York
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

First visit, and I have to say, I was disappointed. The food was tastless; when I eat italian, I want italian - not Chef Boyardee. Our server was great, and that was the best part. He had a good sense of humor. My daughter, who has autism, accidentally knocked a glass off the table and it shattered. She's usually pretty good about things like this; it's probably about the third glass, plate, or bowl she's ever broken in her 16 years. A different server made a huge production out of it, asking the nearest table if they were hurt not once, not twice, but at least FOUR times, and in increasing volume. It really landed right next to our table, and they kept telling him no, they were fine. I don't know why he did it, but I was ready to scold him for not throwing himself across this family as a human shield. Our server came out and asked if we wanted a paper cup for her, and I told him it really wasn't necessary; she didn't throw it at them, it was a simple act of not being careful. He laughed, said he understood, and was very cool about it. Despite his good humor and demeanor, we won't go back. If you want good italian, your best bet is either Tutto Italia at Epcot or Mama Melrose's at Hollywood Studios.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
USA/Russia
“Not Good--Just So Not Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is one of the worst restaurants on Disney property. The food is bland, everything is doused in tasteless tomato sauce. The wait is always long even if you have a reservation. I've been twice and will not be back.

Visited July 2012