“Really small portions,terrible service and the tip is already on the bill.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Shamiana Restaurant - CLOSED

(407) 354-1160
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Vegetarian, Pakistani
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really small portions,terrible service and the tip is already on the bill.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Would not return, felt ripped off. Left the Indian starving had to go to Burger King for some more food.

Visited August 2013

Orlando, Florida
“They expect you to pay a 15% service charge AND a tip!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

If it wasn't for the hidden fees, I would have given this place a good review. The food is actually quite good. My husband and I went here a few years ago and we liked it. However, I assume there are new owners now. The place has been redecorated and there is a mandatory 15% service charge that comes tacked onto the bill, no matter what size your party is. I'm fine with the service charge. But when my husband paid the bill, the waiter actually stopped us and told him that he forgot the tip! When my husband told him he'd already paid the service charge, the waiter told him he was "required" to leave a tip. Yeah, no.

There are numerous Indian restaurants on IDrive and most of them are very good. None of them have a mandatory service charge.There is NO NEED to ever go to this place.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
west palm beach
“poor service, disgusting we left.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

when we entered it was just my husband, myself, and our two young daughters. and one other guy in there. it took the waiter 5 minutes to take our drink order. when he finally came back after another 5 minutes i took one sip of my Pepsi and it tasted like dirty dishwater. my husband even had to ask for straws. they do not give you any thing to start off with. they even include 15% tip in the bill. after the service we received in an empty resturaunt and the filthy sip of soda we got out of there as fast as we could. i would RUN from this place.