“not returning...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Joe's Crab Shack -Semoran Blvd.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's Crab Shack -Semoran Blvd.
4601 S. Semoran Blvd., Orlando, FL 32822
Dining options: Dinner
Kissimmee
“not returning...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

crab was ok, a little dry due to overcook. steak was horrible.once dinner was served we where inform that mash potato wasn't avail. why you wait until dinner is served ? she offer an alternative, red potatoes wich we agreed, come back and said they will take 30 min. ok now im thinking are this people know what they are doing ? we ask for french fries to setle the issue. left overs ? dont ask for a to go box, none available !! I love joes by disney or celebration but this one is out of my list.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Average food with worn out decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My first clue should have been the fact that we could get a table for 5 at 6:30 pm on a Saturday evening. The food was just average, we probably could have done better at Red Lobster plus we could have enjoyed a much better decor somewhere else. I found the place to be a bit run down, maybe that's the look they want, but a clean table and a solid chair is important to me, niether of which I got here. The food took a long time to come out of the kitchen considering they were not busy and there were no special orders at our table. I will likely pick a better restaurant the next time I plan to spend $150 on dinner, sorry but it just didn't meet my expectations when spending that kind of money.

Fredericksburg, VA
“Consistent Quality - Always a Good Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Our family of five chose Joe's Crab Shack for lunch as we were leaving Orlando and were not disappointed. The food and the service were just as good as we are used to receiving at our local Joe's - maybe even slightly better. The wait staff was very energetic and attentive. Food was consistently good as usual. Prices were moderate. I had the Crab Dip Nachos (from appetizer menu) for my entree and they were huge. There was definitely enough there for the whole table - but it was delicious. The kids shrimp was a hit with our younger ones and my son said he really enjoyed the Chipotle Burger. My husband knows he can not go wrong with a steam pot of Queen Crab and he was very pleased with it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
“Good Service GREAT CRAB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Definitely worth the experience. Absolutely YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2 year old ate shrimp and shrimp and shrimp and shrimp that night - the most I have ever seen her eat...
The "Great balls of fire" - jalapeneo, shrimp and crab balls were fantastic!
And so was the Steam Pot

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Worth repeating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family had a really good meal at Joe's. I had the Queen Crab which was excellent and I would certainly go back again for a meal. The service was good and the waitress friendly and knowledgeable. My husband thought the bill was a bit pricey but all in all a good evening.

• Visited July 2012